Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weed Brownies = :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i learned my lesson on brownies about a year and a half ago. **** was so potent that i ate them at 9pm, woke up the next morning and was STILL SO ****ED UP that i had to skip the entire day of work. i didn't sober up until around 24 hours later.

Comment

Brownies are how I get high. I don't drink, I don't smoke, but I am a fat guy right?

Comment

Haha, I'm still alive! No after-effects today, just went about my normal business.

That's one lesson never to be repeated again. Good god...

Yo Jakie, catch me on AIM later for, ya know.

Comment

Re: Weed Brownies =

Originally posted by ruffneck119
          I chucked like a woman last night.

I was all buzzed and a friend and i went to go pick up these chicks to take them to Daves. Well I had one of those weed brownies Dave made and I had to stop three times to pull over and throw up.

So I ended saying **** it and dropped my friend off and went home all sick.

I still feel funny hahahaha!!!!

-

you puss you threw up from weed brownies????

you will be repremended drop down and give everyone 200 pushups now!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was drinking too. It was wierd leave me alone.

There was a little more than an ounce in each muffin; of PURPLE KUSH!

Comment

an ounce in each muffin? Why didn't you just eat the ****ing weed, it probably tasted like it anyway. Why even bake it?
              hahahaah

Comment

that's horse **** so your telling me that there was over a half pound of purple cush marijuana in those brownies? hmm hmm i smell bull**** that's like 2,500 dollars worth of **** i highly doubt it

Comment

no he has to be wrong. Maybe like an ounce in the whole batch. Everyone would have od'ed if there was an ounce per brownie.

Comment

yah exactly plus that's a total waste of weed

Comment

Sorry lol!!!!

I meant grams hahaha. An once of weed wouldn't even fit in a Muffin. **** man that would be crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X