Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Guys Think That Oscar Is Thinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    if i was him, id be thinking:

I should go **** my wife right now...

I'm sure he is very very happy.
    I can't see him being mad at all for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      I'm want some new tail, miley is gettin boring.

I'm assuming you mean his wife Millie, and not Miley Cyrus.

Comment

Floyd and Tito vs. Oscar and Shane in a tag team match for twenty rounds.

Comment

I think noone knows oscar better than himself and as a testimony of his lack of confidence in winning against top fighters his size just look at his fight selection of the last couple of years (Mayweather,Forbes)... And, when he did fight those around his weight class a few more years back, he has lost, in exception to Sturm(IMO he lost)...

Im not trying to bash DLH, but it baffles me when I read posts that say he would knock out PAC in a whirlwind fashion via vicious ko in 1 or 2 rounds... Are these posters talking about the same DLH that even in his prime, has clearly lost to about every top prime fighter he has faced? Lets be realistic and speak truthfully... DLH has predicated one of the biggest con-jobs regarding his significance within the sport of boxing not by beating the best but through relentless self-promotion and skillful marketing and is evident in his stature as the sports draw king... No other sport can an above average player be paid exponentially higher than those that are far superior...

Yes, Pac may well lose to DLH, but in DLH's mind it would be one of his greatest feats in his career... Because at this stage in DLH's career what top fighter would he be favored to win other than a man 3 weight classes lower than himself?

Comment

The heights of the two fighters are irrelevant it is their weight that matters period. Three maybe even four of Oscar’s losses are controversial, and he has the biggest balls in boxing since Roberto Duran.

Comment

Working...
            X