No announcement yet.

Zelenoff gets smacked ****less by Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    Everything I said was true. And you have to be a dumb mother****er to think Wilder doesn't have power lol

Why don't you try fighting Deontay "no power" wilder. I guarantee you, you would be crying just like zelenoff.

the brits are dumb motherf#ckers, but i like almost all of them. being dumb doesn't mean you can't be cool.

and what you said comparing not being able to sleep to not being able to become concussed speaks for itself. lounge BS of the week candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      charting new waters with the stupid sh#t you've said.

fo fannie, i know you lurkin. add this righteous post to your "lounge BS of the week" thread.

i think he didn't get "jknocked out" becasue wilder isn't going to try and kill a man in the gym, but what do i know?

the real reason, according to the brits, is that wilder can't punch. he was going all out, and couldn't hurt our charlie. this incident is an indictment of the fact that wilder can't punch.
      You're wrong, Fight or flight, he must gave been terrified plus he must have a decent chin, Adrenaline kept him awake, if wilder hit him with no glove or that windmill maybe he would have went out.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        the brits are dumb motherf#ckers, but i like almost all of them. being dumb doesn't mean you can't be cool.

and what you said comparing not being able to sleep to not being able to become concussed speaks for itself. lounge BS of the week candidate.
        Maybe you like them so much because you share similar intelligence.

If you were stupid, hypothetically, then it goes to stand that you probably wouldn't know you were stupid.

Comment

that white chick with them juicy azz legs talking do that black dude doe!

yuuuuum

Comment

Everything I said was true. And you have to be a dumb mother****er to think Wilder doesn't have power lol

Why don't you try fighting Deontay "no power" wilder. I guarantee you, you would be crying just like zelenoff.
            I see this argument in NSB a lot. Someone the other day said that Batti Battinaggi (and I'm a fan) isn't much of a puncher.

They then got corrected, and it explained to them that Batti would be able to KO them.

A pro boxer + being able to KO someone posting on the internet = Earnie Shavers.

The logic is undeniable.

Comment

Maybe you like them so much because you share similar intelligence.

If you were stupid, hypothetically, then it goes to stand that you probably wouldn't know you were stupid.
              It goes to stand?

Comment

the fuuuuuuck no one noticed the white chicks juicy legs?

Comment

I think he didn't get knocked out because he was so scared. It's the same thing as being scared and trying to sleep. If you're scared, you won't be able to sleep.

He was so in fear of his life that he convinced his brain that if he passed out, he would die.

Having a chin is as much a mental thing as a physical thing. It's a reflection of your control over your mind. It's the reason why some men can take sledgehammers and not flinch, while some men would be drooling on the canvas or crying to go home from the same punch.
                  OMFG

Comment

all the time i waste on boxing scene and watching boxing videos on youtube how the **** have i never heard of this guy hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X