Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs N Harmony vs. Wu Tang Clan. Overall who's better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

my nigga heat said what needed to be said. this shit was easy.

Comment

Ghostface catch the blast of a hype verse
        My glock burst leave in a hearse I did worse

/thread

Comment

grew up on them both but im going with the Wu

Comment

its the Wu Mother****ers, Wu Tang Mother****ers.

Comment

A better match up would have been mid/late 90s Terror Squad vs Wu Tang.

Comment

So different it's not even comparable, almost.

But as a rap group, Bone is better.

As a hip hop group Wu-Tang easily.

The difference between the 2 & there is 1 IMO is rappers are ill with a pen, paper & tight beat.

But the hip hop artist are more rugged, hard core. Honing there skills in freestyle & battle & are true students of the art of rhyme, whether it be on paper or dropping a hot freestyle on a dimee.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  A better match up would have been mid/late 90s Terror Squad vs Wu Tang.
                  terror squad?? lol

beside pun who is a all time great,no1 else in that crew is really that good
                  Last edited by heat27; 04-23-2012, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Do people hate NYC that much as to say/ask blasphemous things as to compare Wu-Tang with Bones????

First of all, BT&H isnt even rap, they sing... Dont people read lyrics? They dont even rhyme... Dont get me wrong, I like BTH, but to even consider putting them in the same gasp as WU is plain stupid.

Comment

I'm not much of a rap fan and never have been but this was some of the rare stuff I enjoyed and honestly I had a few albums of them both, along with Tu Pac and Notorious Big.

Too me Bone Thugs had that whole fast rap/speed rap whatever down to a T and it made you want more, Wu Tang had a distinctive sound with all the different vocals involved and I loved it, to me Wu Tang was as they said a bit more Raw, and Bone Thugs just had that something else.

Both equal in overall due to what they did for the rap industries.

Comment

Working...
                      X