Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not Adrien Broner vs. Lucas Matthysse as the undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not Adrien Broner vs. Lucas Matthysse as the undercard?

broner is reported to face john molina who lost via 1st round knockout to demarco who was destroyed by broner. this is a get-well fight for broner but it isn't much of a fight if you ask me.

matthysse is a much better opponent for broner. he would be better off fighting more popular fighters if he truely wants to be the "next big thing". it’d be a great fight for both men who are looking to bounce back and get another shot at the titles.

if the fight gets made, i foresee matthysse handing broner his very first ko loss.

your thoughts?

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    broner is reported to face john molina who lost via 1st round knockout to demarco who was destroyed by broner. this is a get-well fight for broner but it isn't much of a fight if you ask me.

matthysse is a much better opponent for broner. he would be better off fighting more popular fighters if he truely wants to be the "next big thing". it’d be a great fight for both men who are looking to bounce back and get another shot at the titles.

if the fight gets made, i foresee matthysse handing broner his very first ko loss.

your thoughts?
    That's why the fight won't get made. That's why khan and Broner isn't happening either too much risk so GB will feed us "tune-ups" in a PPV undercard.

Comment

Great fight to put the wind back in the sales of either fighter but no way Broner takes that fight right now.

Comment

Broner getting decapitated would be inhumane.

Comment

Why not?

Why do you think?

Comment

Because both are hypejobs and neither one can afford another loss....

Comment

broner just got the beating of his life against maidana, matthysse will likely finish where maidana left off. let broner come back with a brandon rios punching bag type opponent first.

Comment

Do you want him to die?

Comment

i'd love to see it ..i enjoy watching broner take a beat down

Comment

I have my doubts Broner would ever take that fight, but especially not now.

Comment

Working...
                    X