Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In light of Peterson cheating, does it change your thoughts on Khan ditching Ariza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every fighter should be place under the microscope, not just Peterson, Pac but also include the likes of Mayweather and Khan. No one should be exempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      Nope.

"Amir has decided to part ways. No hard feelings. Best of luck to him and his camp"
      That was after Ariza had already left the camp on his own accord.

Why do people on here act like Ariza is the godfather of PEDs.

The point you are trying to make is just to illogical to debate seriously people should think before they post this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        That was after Ariza had already left the camp on his own accord.

Why do people on here act like Ariza is the godfather of PEDs.

The point you are trying to make is just to illogical to debate seriously people should think before they post this stuff.
        I don't know about everyone else, but I'm personally not trying to suggest Ariza is the "godfather" as you put it of drug testing. All I'm doing is pointing out things that make me question peoples actions and motives. Due to the fact that I'm highlighting Khan and Ariza you feel offended.

This is an open forum where people discuss everything on the sun. If you don't take kindly to it, then don't bother posting in this thread. You can always choose to ignore it.

Comment

Could it be that Ariza split from him due to VADA?
          But you could create scenarios like this for almost anything

Comment

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm personally not trying to suggest Ariza is the "godfather" as you put it of drug testing. All I'm doing is pointing out things that make me question peoples actions and motives. Due to the fact that I'm highlighting Khan and Ariza you feel offended.

This is an open forum where people discuss everything on the sun. If you don't take kindly to it, then don't bother posting in this thread. You can always choose to ignore it.
            The thing is there is not allot on the sun to discuss.

You are saying that Khan gets rid of Ariza every time he thinks a random drugs test is going to happen can you understand how stupid that sounds?

And just as it is your right to post what you see fit it is my right to tell you how idiotic it may be, your stupidity doesn't offend me for the record.

Comment

Who? Pac or Khan?
              Your thread was about Khan so yes am referring to him, How did Khan quit Ariza?

Comment

ariza is still with khan and pacquiao. i think maywaether is trying to split
                up camp pacquiao thats why the criticisms of arum and ariza ...
                divide and conquer . but it didnt work obviously

Comment

khan did not get rid of ariza...it was ariza's own decision to leave.

and i think khan was still training with ariza when the VADA testing were done so this thread is pointless. ts is a troll and just mad that it was peterson who got caught cheating and not a wild card fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by kojak95 View Post
                    ariza is still with khan and pacquiao. i think maywaether is trying to split
                    up camp pacquiao thats why the criticisms of arum and ariza ...
                    divide and conquer . but it didnt work obviously
                    Ariza is no longer with Khan.

Comment

Is it mere coincidence that just a week ago Khan officially confirmed a change in conditioning coach? All the while Pac dumped Ariza? And the talkative Ariza has since been silent. Is there something else we're missing here?
                      Peterson's a downright cheater.

But does anyone also find it strange that Khan was training for the biggest fight of his life, a rematch with Peterson. He quits using Ariza and opts to work with someone he has never worked with before. What's your thoughts on this?
                      I am finding it very hard to understand the point you are trying to make, or the question you are asking. Was Peterson working with Ariza or something?

What does Peterson being caught have to do with any, ANY other fighter? As it seems people are trying to use Peterson as ammo to reopen the Manny Pac PED flood gates...

Ah f**k it! Never mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X