Two classy gentlemen exchanging punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    Ignore him.

Thank you for telling us something personal like that, on the internet it's rare to see someone admit they got there asses beat. Everyone always make themselves seem like the toughest mother****er around.
    you can get the beat in on me anytime emz.

Comment

damn that guy in the blue knows how to fight

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        Ignore him.

Thank you for telling us something personal like that, on the internet it's rare to see someone admit they got there asses beat. Everyone always make themselves seem like the toughest mother****er around.
        I'm not worried man, I share some stories every now and then. We grew up like that and there were very few guys that never lost a fight where I grew up, it was just part of it.

You won some you lost some, it's the way **** was. The video just reminded me of my homeboy and brought back memories.

Most of these kids here don't have memories, they spend all their time in their mama's room playing xbox, what can I say.

Comment

Yes nothing screams out classy like two people fighting next to a kids play ground whilst there friends record it repeatedly shouting come on n!gger.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            No BS when I was growing up, we fought like this all the time. I won some, lost some but in the end we were forced to shake hands, not by older people but by everyone watching.

I got beaten up by one of my best friends growing up, we both liked the same girl and that caused some tension. We fought and he beat on me for 5 minutes straight and I kept getting up and wanting more.

I ended up getting stitches above my right eye and a cut on top of my head.

It didn't stop until the neighbor came over and said I had enough. One thing I have is a thick head.

After that we didn't speak for about 2 weeks, saw each other one day, talked it out and went back to being good friends. He never tried me, disrespected me or anything. If anything I gained his respect even more.

He ended up dying of leukemia years later., true story....
            Same here Cuauht. The bolded was how I came up as well. And any offspring of mine will be taught the same way.

Comment

Very classy scrap. Im with TS on this one. I have hope for our youth after seein that.

Comment

No BS when I was growing up, we fought like this all the time. I won some, lost some but in the end we were forced to shake hands, not by older people but by everyone watching.
                I got beaten up by one of my best friends growing up, we both liked the same girl and that caused some tension. We fought and he beat on me for 5 minutes straight and I kept getting up and wanting more.

I ended up getting stitches above my right eye and a cut on top of my head.

It didn't stop until the neighbor came over and said I had enough. One thing I have is a thick head.

After that we didn't speak for about 2 weeks, saw each other one day, talked it out and went back to being good friends. He never tried me, disrespected me or anything. If anything I gained his respect even more.

He ended up dying of leukemia years later., true story....
                reminds me of this gypsy fight i watched on youtube recently, they were both in the same family so threw hands for a while until everyone persuaded them to shake hands instead of fighting it out to the end like they would if it was 2 different families (its actually pretty annoying in the video all u can here is "shke hands boys" along with some of the worst ringtones ever.)

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  reminds me of this gypsy fight i watched on youtube recently, they were both in the same family so threw hands for a while until everyone persuaded them to shake hands instead of fighting it out to the end like they would if it was 2 different families (its actually pretty annoying in the video all u can here is "shke hands boys" along with some of the worst ringtones ever.)

That's actually much better than most of the gypsy fights I have seen. These guys seem to have better skills than most. The dude in the black got the best of it and was more skilled but this is the way it should be.

I'm not going to lie, when we were growing up we weren't as cordial, we would kick and slam fools and **** but it never got to stomping one of your homeboys or anything like that.

Enemies was another thing though....

My cousin was a beast in the streets, he was skinny but had serious KO power. I used to love watching him fight. My father was also legendary for fighting. He fought all the way into his 70's because he was in such good shape.

Comment

That's actually much better than most of the gypsy fights I have seen. These guys seem to have better skills than most. The dude in the black got the best of it and was more skilled but this is the way it should be.

I'm not going to lie, when we were growing up we weren't as cordial, we would kick and slam fools and **** but it never got to stomping one of your homeboys or anything like that.

Enemies was another thing though....

My cousin was a beast in the streets, he was skinny but had serious KO power. I used to love watching him fight. My father was also legendary for fighting. He fought all the way into his 70's because he was in such good shape.
                    yeah its better than a lot of them, but ive seen a few tastier ones than that. Which usually means one guy was a lot better than the other, but the **** one kept coming back for more punishment.

Boxing is a way of life for these people though. Thats the way most of their fights are with each other. Its about respect. A gypsy against a non-gypsy, well thats a different story. Anything goes. Expect to get your ear bitten of and for the rest of the family to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Same here Cuauht. The bolded was how I came up as well. And any offspring of mine will be taught the same way.
                      In a boxingsclub yes? Hopefully you're not gonna tell your kid to go in the streets and look for a fight..

Comment

Working...
                      X