No announcement yet.

Know any women's forums I can troll?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    back in 09 myself and some other posters went to purseblog.com and started talking about boxing in their lounge, it was pretty funny we all got banned quick......might be entertaining to do something like that again.

Anyone have any idea or want in?
    I remember that we flooded their forum with boxing topics and were responding to the purse posts with sugar ray leonard hightlights and sht like that,i miss those days we had the chatzy thing going also and the camitroll.

Comment

Purse blogs it is has it been greenlit,let me know and i will make an account.

Comment

back in 09 myself and some other posters went to purseblog.com and started talking about boxing in their lounge, it was pretty funny we all got banned quick......might be entertaining to do something like that again.

I'm all for terrorizing the female gender, count me in.

Comment

The admin will be happy to see how all of you signed up at once.

Comment

I can't go back to purseblog because I was perma banned IDK for what really, I was just asking boxing related questions in a lounge which is just about random things, I need some ideas for forums where it would be mostly women.

I wonder if I can become the Boss Lady of their forums.
            Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            I remember that we flooded their forum with boxing topics and were responding to the purse posts with sugar ray leonard hightlights and sht like that,i miss those days we had the chatzy thing going also and the camitroll.
            I remember that PURSEBLOG ... who was it that started a thread ::: Who should get the bigger purse ?

and when you clicked it ... Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather Jr ?

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
              I remember that PURSEBLOG ... who was it that started a thread ::: Who should get the bigger purse ?

and when you clicked it ... Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather Jr ?
              It was me actually, Dro got us all banned when he went on the offensive.

Comment

This is a good one purseblog has new rules they didn't before about new members making thread, probably because of us.

http://spacefem.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

Comment

I remember that quick ban...

Spray seeking former glory

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Google feminist message boards. They'll go nuts
                    I second this motion.

All in favor say "aye!"

Comment

It was me actually, Dro got us all banned when he went on the offensive.
                      I was there for that ... we all got banned quick ... we maybe got 3-5 posts each before we got the axe (or purse slap) but it was funny how we all swarmed the forum ... good times

Comment

Working...
                      X