Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Mikey's Fight With Remillard, The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Mikey's Fight With Remillard, The Future

Robert Garcia will be in his familiar role as trainer for the biggest fight of his brother Mikey's career (24-0) on Saturday. The younger Garcia brother faces fellow undefeated prospect Matt Remillard ( 23-0) in Atlantic City. The fight is televised by HBO as the co-feature to the Yuriorkis Gamboa versus Jorge Solis main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Garcia is not ready for lopez they will target barros whose a weak champ or gamboa who has a chinny chin and hasnt been looken good his last figjt juanma hits too hard is big and aggressive and can take a punch garcia is not ready for that type of fight

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Garcia is not ready for lopez they will target barros whose a weak champ or gamboa who has a chinny chin and hasnt been looken good his last figjt juanma hits too hard is big and aggressive and can take a punch garcia is not ready for that type of fight
      I think maybe 2 more fights and he'll be ready for Lopez or Gamboa, Lopez's chin isn't that much better than Gamboa and he has also looked sloppy in his last 2 fights (getting dropped by concepcion and hurt a few times by Marquez) if Lopez and Gamboa don't tighten up their D they're both ko's waiting to happen.

Comment

I didn't know that Mr. Robert Garcia is close friends with Juan Ma Lopez. Garcia even said that Mikey is not even ready for Lopez... maybe a few more fights....

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
          I think maybe 2 more fights and he'll be ready for Lopez or Gamboa, Lopez's chin isn't that much better than Gamboa and he has also looked sloppy in his last 2 fights (getting dropped by concepcion and hurt a few times by Marquez) if Lopez and Gamboa don't tighten up their D they're both ko's waiting to happen.
          I agree. The guy you are responding to is a completely biased child. All the PR fighters he loves to death regardless and they can never lose legitimately. How can anyone say with a straight face that Lopez can take a punch? Well, he can from someone smaller than him (Marquez) but even Marquez rocked him and he's been put down lots of times. It might be possible Lopez (and maybe Gamboa too) that their offensive skills will be good enough to overshadow their shortcomings in the chin department. Everybody thought Trinidad couldn't take a punch however he was good enough to get by until he ran into a prime Hopkins. Trinidad had a hell of a run for a guy who got dropped as many times as he did...

Comment

there is a huge misconception on this board. Getting knockdown =/= bad chin. Knockdowns like most of Juanma are a result of bad balance and defense(not seeing punches).

Comment

Working...
            X