No announcement yet.

Mexican Cartel Issues Warning In South Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Cartel Issues Warning In South Texas

(U//FOUO//LES) Texas Fusion Center: Mexican Drug Cartel Warns of Coming Violence

http://info.publicintelligence.net/M...telWarning.pdf

I'll be down in Brownsville and Matamoros, Mx for the month in June visiting my family. Hope it doesn't pop off.

The heat will be getting turned up. Stay frosty.

This is gonna be a long hot summer.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      (U//FOUO//LES) Texas Fusion Center: Mexican Drug Cartel Warns of Coming Violence

http://info.publicintelligence.net/M...telWarning.pdf

I'll be down in Brownsville and Matamoros, Mx for the month in June visiting my family. Hope it doesn't pop off.
      Holy **** bro..... South Texas is turning into Mexico border towns....

My family wont even go visit family down there now because it is so bad over there....

**** is about to hit the fan....

Comment

And people think we should just let these ****ers stroll in here...

Comment

Pieces of ****. They'll get their's

Comment

aztec warriors.................

Comment

Where is Obama?

Man the US has such high technology weapons and armors right now that if those fuckers keep on with their threats they will get it. I have family in Dallas, they are very close family at that. Dallas is south Texas right? Don't make fun of me I don't know much about Texas just that my fave NBA team is from there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                Where is Obama?

Man the US has such high technology weapons and armors right now that if those fuckers keep on with their threats they will get it. I have family in Dallas, they are very close family at that. Dallas is south Texas right? Don't make fun of me I don't know much about Texas just that my fave NBA team is from there.
                The CIA and DEA run those cartels and work with them.

Asking Obama to do something is like asking the lead bank robber to turn his boys in.

Not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                  Where is Obama?

Dallas is in North Texas.

Pretty much all of my family and close friends are in Brownsville, Tx and Matamoros, Mx which is the Mexican city across the Rio Grande river from Brownsville.

Comment

I cant wait for the US Mexican war!!! or should I just say Civil War part two!

Comment

Working...
                    X