No announcement yet.

Does Lara have a big fanbase?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Lara have a big fanbase?

The crowd last night was very pro Lara I didn't realise he was that popular or maybe Smith is just that hated.

Did the Canelo fight actually raise his stock? He was a bit more entertaining last night I feel going to the body and throwing more combinations, less movement than usual.

I didn't expect that Crowd either, he does live in Texas though so maybe that helped? And there are some people who feel he beat Ginger so maybe that did help his stock.

I want Lara to improve his inside game, overall I think Shields is doing a good job with Lara.

Comment

Maybe the fact that Lara resides in Houston and the fight took place at San Antonio had something to do with it. I was too impressed watching that crowd cheering for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I didn't expect that Crowd either, he does live in Texas though so maybe that helped? And there are some people who feel he beat Ginger so maybe that did help his stock.

I want Lara to improve his inside game, overall I think Shields is doing a good job with Lara.

It shocked the hell out of me.
        He really does I can't believe he just shells up like that but at least towards the end of the fight he started throwing a few short counters inside. Be nice to see him bring the uppercut into play once in a while, would of worked a treat with Smiths head dead center.

I want to see Lara vs Floyd myself. I think Lara wins that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          It shocked the hell out of me.
          He really does I can't believe he just shells up like that but at least towards the end of the fight he started throwing a few short counters inside. Be nice to see him bring the uppercut into play once in a while, would of worked a treat with Smiths head dead center.

I want to see Lara vs Floyd myself. I think Lara wins that fight.
          Think so? Honestly this version of Floyd isn't looking so hot, when you get countered by fuggin' Maidana something's wrong.

If Lara can keep Floyd at a distance, I think he has a good shot. Lara's power is severely underrated on here so that will come into play also.

Comment

I was shocked....I thought I was his only fan.

Comment

Pretty decent it seems, in his own state at least.

I still fully think he won that Canelo fight, I'm sure plenty others do as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

You'd figure such a renowned trainer like shields would teach Lara how to throw a right hook. He would even more deadly but he's still a one handed fighter. He's also doing the same thing still when fighters get on the inside, and simply shells up. Shields isn't really adding any dimensions to his game other than strengthening who he already is as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  You'd figure such a renowned trainer like shields would teach Lara how to throw a right hook. He would even more deadly but he's still a one handed fighter. He's also doing the same thing still when fighters get on the inside, and simply shells up. Shields isn't really adding any dimensions to his game other than strengthening who he already is as a fighter.
                  I agree, he needs to polish up that right hook. I didn't see to many last night, but Lara does have a couple variations of how he throws his left hand.

His left to the solar plexus killed Smith last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    Great post...

Comment

Working...
                    X