No announcement yet.

British jouenalist David Haines kidnapped by ISIS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i find its easier for others to read instead of long paragraphs.

us is no better or no worse than any powerful nation/empire.

us is just more high profile in this era because it's the most powerful.

just like britain was before. or the romans or ottomans or hre or franks or spanish.

there's a reason countries build alliances, sign treaties, buy weapons.

war or threat of it for purposes of resources, power and influence.
    Tua's absolutely right. And true indeed it is easier to read when he spaces it out. Greenz for the TuaMonster.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      you guys have a lot of oil and gas i thought? plus don't you guys use a lot of windmills and dams?
      Not dams, but yes we do. Maybe I was overreacting a bit.
      all IS needs is west to not to do anything and they're a major oil power. iraq obviously will fall without west help. IS already made a ton of money off syrian oil fields.

what i would do is strike a deal with syria and iran.

support assad, show iran some respect and give them concessions as far as trade.
      Yeah. That's what I say. Get some allies. I dont know if Iran is a good idea though. Add the curds.
      it'll make our israel and GCC allies unhappy but syria and iran can crush IS if given free hand.

just shoot israel some free f-35's and apaches, to shut them up.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
        blix and his team were allowed in were they not? they found nothing.
        Yes and no. Every attempt by Blix and his team was met with delays and obfuscations which had to be countered with threats of sanctions to gain access to the sites. Hans Blix was supposed to be granted unfettered access anywhere in Iraq and his attempts were always being blocked.

Comment

Anybody else lost count of how many westerners have now been beheaded by 'jihadi john'

Comment

Working...
          X