No announcement yet.

Khan will never be elite, stop talking about him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan will never be elite, stop talking about him

Lets just be honest he is fast and hes a good round winner but he will always be suseptable to the 1 shot knockout punch. We saw shades of the Garcia fight last night with Diaz, someone whos power isnt even top of the division. I have to agree with Mayweather who said- "Khan has the chin of a 12 year old boy".

I really want this guy to drop off the face of the map for boxing right now or stop hearing his name in the same sentence as title shot or rematch with Garcia. If it wasnt for that I wouldnt mind him but lets just STOP ACTING LIKE THIS GUY IS A CONTENDER. His last shot at a title run was last time he fought Garcia and he lost. His time has come and passed.

Not to mention he comes across as a sour grapes ***** talkin bout "Zab will dominate Garcia". No you just want that to happen b/c you know you cant beat Garcia but you beat Zab. Just face it Khan, as long as Garcia has the belt you can forget it. I dont even wanna hear Garcia's name out of your mouth Amir Khan.
    Last edited by killamoneymike; 04-28-2013, 12:11 PM.

Khan 2.0 with the elite level neck

Comment

lol true. I'm sure it will end after his next fight

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Khan 2.0 with the elite level neck
        Thats what he WANTS us to think. But I aint fallin for that.

Comment

Fortunately no one has to listen to you.

Comment

He can be elite if they let him wear a motorcycle helmet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
              Fortunately no one has to listen to you.
              I dont care if people listen or not. I'm just writing about something thats been bugging me recently, how nuthuggers like you, jump on Amir Khan's dick because hes handsome but doesnt know how to fight.

Just face it, your poster boy of England isnt that GOOD. Now you don't have to listen. But unfortunately for you, you are an Amir Khan fan.

Comment

Khan Khan Khan Khan Khan Khan Khan

Comment

He knows how to fight, that's never been in question, he just has a glass jaw.

You can't train that away.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    He can be elite if they let him wear a motorcycle helmet though.

Comment

Working...
                    X