No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    It's about equal to the Judah coming off a loss in 2006 win......how is that defending this??? It's a decent win at best, nothing more.
    You jack ass. At this stage in his career, another Judah type win is down right, unacceptable. He just screwed his legacy. If he even had one to begin with.

Comment

• What i mean is he loves to fight guys who hes seen quit

Comment

• Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
        I think im m the only person not shocked because i always knew Floyd was afraid to take chances
        I don't think it's the risk-taking preventing a Guerrero/Canelo fight, it's that Devon will take less money than those guys

Floyd's ego bows down to no one

Comment

• Money Team lets go!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            It's about equal to the Judah coming off a loss in 2006 win......how is that defending this??? It's a decent win at best, nothing more.
            Decent win lol. Alexander is bradley's ***** and got two robbery wins against kotelnik and matthyse. He's ****in garbage. Not to mention he is boring as ****. He's going to run from floyd the whole fight lol. This will be worse than baldomir-floyd for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              It doesn't take much to beat Bailey and Maidana-Berto would be a good fight, but Maidana doesn't seem to have the punching power at this weight that he did at 140, his one weapon. It takes some dreadful opposition for me to pick Berto to beat them, but he'd beat these guys. Guerrero was a better fight.
              he dented JSK's solid chin. alexander was a bad style matchup and he was fat. berto was bullied by a goddamn lightweight lol. he sucks.

Comment

• Its a decent fight on paper but I'm.def not paying for it. But its the 2nd best option at we. What the **** happened to Guerrero

Comment

• really mayweather alexander thats about pathetic even i cant defend this pick wow thats bad

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    You jack ass. At this stage in his career, another Judah type win is down right, unacceptable. He just screwed his legacy. If he even had one to begin with.
                    What's up with the immature bulls**t on here??? For real....

I don't like this, and I still have doubts this is real. I mean...why is Floyd half announcing it???

But all the damn people here that are saying Guerrero should get the fight better stay true to their words if he indeed gets the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                      What i mean is he loves to fight guys who hes seen quit
                      i've been noticing this aswell. cotto, ortiz, alexander.

Comment

Working...
                      X