Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you think Boxingscenes finest years where, since you joined?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you think Boxingscenes finest years where, since you joined?

I originally joined back in late 06 I think,
    I didn't post much but I lurked...

I only became really active in 07 then got banned and now have this account,
    I remember 08-10 being my favorite area (in the lounge, that is.)

Ever since the Mayweather-Pacquiao ordeal started, I stopped posting in NSB...
    It got over run by trolls and idiots, I'm not really good at rising above that shit and usually troll back.....

How do you compare the glory days to now?

I don't really post anymore, to be honest I don't really visit anymore...
    Boxingscene used to be the first site I would check when I opened my browser, not anymore it ain't.....

Comment

Favourite for NSB - 08

Favourite for Lounge - September/October 2011

Comment

For NSB it has been terrible since Pac-ODLH, but it has gotten significantly better over the last few months. Dunno about the Lounge as I just started posting in it like 2 years ago and don't post in it much.

Comment

07-09. Boxingscene was completely uncensored, bans were not handed out that easily. It really was better. Being an immature teenager back in the day, the flaming arguments is what drew me in to Boxingscene. That's not allowed anymore, at all lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            07-09. Boxingscene was completely uncensored, bans were not handed out that easily. It really was better. Being an immature teenager back in the day, the flaming arguments is what drew me in to Boxingscene. That's not allowed anymore, at all lol.
            Yeah I only made about 200 posts in that era but I do remember a certain something.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Yea the community seems to be dead,i agreed with your whole post,i miss 0910 best years of this site imo.

Comment

I've only been here a year so ima go with 2011.

Why did the flaming stop? And the censorship get stricter?

Comment

I remember Skills askin me not to post nude vids in his thread cause I might've gotten him banned back in 10. I aint know you couldnt post nude vids back then.............What a noob I was.

Comment

06/07.

The build up of the Mayweather/Hatton fight was cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X