Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Klits bros retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When they retire all the fat slobs will eat twice as much and do even LESS of an effort.

When the K bros retire the HW will be more competitive if you see 2 overly obesed males punch each other 5 times a round as competitive..

Comment

Personly I think it's so ****ing sad that boxing fans will actually settle for c- fighters instead of telling these fat ****ing slobs to get off their ass and work for a ****ing living.

The guys hoping for the K2 brothers to quit or some mystery american HW allstar to come needs to get their head out of their ass, quick and face reality.

The HW is **** but don't point at the K brothers and say they ruined the game cuz they're too big/good whatever. You ****s are just making excuses for all the fat ****s out there.

Seriously, take 1 minut and look at this.

Edit for the idiots: And don't go all **** on me and say ''ohhh no don't go compare our great american MJ to that eurobum''
      ****, STFU and sit your ass down. The message holds true regardless of your childish feelings.
      Last edited by Grand Champ; 07-04-2011, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Personly I think it's so ****ing sad that boxing fans will actually settle for c- fighters instead of telling these fat ****ing slobs to get off their ass and work for a ****ing living.

The guys hoping for the K2 brothers to quit or some mystery american HW allstar to come needs to get their head out of their ass, quick and face reality.

The HW is **** but don't point at the K brothers and say they ruined the game cuz they're too big/good whatever. You ****s are just making excuses for all the fat ****s out there.

Seriously, take 1 minut and look at this.

Edit for the idiots: And don't go all **** on me and say ''ohhh no don't go compare our great american MJ to that eurobum''
        ****, STFU and sit your ass down. The message holds true regardless of your childish feelings.
        You dont have to worry the next great heavyweight will soon be here . Ist a 17 year old irish kid who just won a gold medal in the light heavyweight european championships. His is name is Joe Ward.

Comment

I'd rather have two dominant brothers at the top holding all the belts then a bunch of anonymous 'champions'.

Lest we forget the Ruiz/Byrd reign.

Comment

You dont have to worry the next great heavyweight will soon be here . Ist a 17 year old irish kid who just won a gold medal in the light heavyweight european championships. His is name is Joe Ward.

Comment

Only a ****** would think that the two best fighters in the division retiring would be a good thing

Comment

I guess that means the WW division will be a lot better when Pac and Mayweather retire? :floyd:

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Class of skills in HW division may go down but excitement will increase in 10 folds.
                  Not if they are all like Haye

Comment

I never said I like the Klitoris bros to reitre. I just said it would be good for the HW. Imagine two obese hitting each other without defense and fights that dont last for 3 rounds, there will be no more snoozefest.

Now regarding the pessimism, there is always a HW boxer that would come out to step up his game until somebody follows his game.

At the moment, who you think a HW who will make an interesting fight (lets include the casual fans who doesnt know about net streaming but who buys the PPV) against these brothers?

Comment

Working...
                    X