Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Magazine P4p Ratings: Sergio Martinez moves up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he should be #2. Since Floyd came back, he has fought a blown up lightweight and Grandpa Mosley. Nice to see Klitschko in the top 10 though. he really deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      I agree.

There's a pro-Floyd bias in the people who vote for those ratings.
      Because gpb co-promotes with team mayweather and we all know the ring magazine is owned by the founder and CEO of gpb, Oscar de la hoya

Comment

I think the reason of Ring Magazine ranking Pac & Floyd still higher than Martinez is because they fought & won over lots of bigger names through out their career & their accomplishment in boxing are still bigger than what Martinez has done at this moment. And dont forget that Pac & Floyd also dominated their last 10 or more opponents so ranking them at no.1 & no.2 is just right for me.

But Martinez will win the fighter of the year for sure because of his last two spectacular performance over Pavlik & P.will and also if Pac fight Mosley & Marquez next & Floyd continue his vacation while Martinez keep this kind of performance he will surely be the no.1 p4p next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
          WTF why is he not #2? he deserves the spot IMO, i mean pavlik, and the pwill knockout last saturday
          didn't you say williams was overrated?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
            I think he should be #2. Since Floyd came back, he has fought a blown up lightweight and Grandpa Mosley. Nice to see Klitschko in the top 10 though. he really deserves it.
            who is manny fighting next?

Comment

Williams doesn't even rank anymore.

Comment

Sergio # 2........................PBF #3..........................................get it right

Comment

Sergio should be #2, Floyd hasn't really been putting in work. That's how Floyd moves up a lot, by waiting for others to beat each other and he climbs.

As for Lopez, I personally don't think he should be there yet, I think Adamek should be in his place instead.

Donaire is always rated high for doing jack shit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Sergio should be #2, Floyd hasn't really been putting in work. That's how Floyd moves up a lot, by waiting for others to beat each other and he climbs.
                    it is clear that you don't know the history of the p4p list

Comment

i think ppl forget manny was p4p #3 when floyd fought him. u guys talk a lot but u dont pay attention to the obvious facts. floyd hold his ranking for now altho i agree if he does nothing significant by may, then he deserves to be moved down or even kicked off altogether.

Comment

Working...
                      X