Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao Punish Margarito For His Crimes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Pacquiao should beat up Margarito because that is his job, not to punish Margarito for his previous transgressions.

Margarito is not being punished by getting this fight, he is getting rewarded.

Comment

No way Margarito doesn't pull a Clottey and fix the fight, It would cost him more to win then just survive and let Manny win.

Comment

what size gloves will they be using? in nevada they'd have to use 10-oz, but what about Texas?

even if they used 8-oz gloves, i doubt pac could stop tony. but if they use 10-oz pillows, pac definitely won't stop him.

Comment

no lifetime ban or being sent to prison is needed just getting in the ring with Manny and get a life time opportunity while making the most money he ever made in his career is the humane punishment here

Comment

If Marg only gets 5/95 split of the purse, then I agree he should be punished inside the ring

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
              what size gloves will they be using? in nevada they'd have to use 10-oz, but what about Texas?

even if they used 8-oz gloves, i doubt pac could stop tony. but if they use 10-oz pillows, pac definitely won't stop him.
              according to michael ****s, pac-margarito will use 8-oz gloves.

4:04

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                pac wont stop him. wont hardly hurt him either. pacs power is overrated and wont hurt a 154 lb'er
                He just couldn`t hurt Clottey because he is of the pure peekaboo. All the rest were hurt. The jaw stays the same regardless for example, of Cotto at 154, he will still get hurt. The additional fat in the face doesn`t matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Mosley already did
                  this ^^ pac is punishing his dumbass fans giving them this parody of a fight

Comment

What crimes INSIDE THE RING??

Comment

Manny: Sorry Mr Margarito bot I hab to ponish ju por what you did. By de wey here's a couple of million duhllars.

Comment

Working...
                      X