Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heee is baaaack...and he is selling colonge now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    IM sayin though why hate on the kat cuz he trying to get his hustle on?? more power to him I say....
    Definitely, if it's going to help him get money & women - no hate should come his way.

If anything, he should be praised for looking for income in other ways other than boxing, while he is still young.

Comment

Been an Ortiz fan for years, glad he's returning.

Comment

what fighter hugs and kisses their opponent in the middle of a fight?
        what fighter says they're too young to have to get hit?
        fuck him, hope he gets KTFO again

Comment

Hate Ortiz all you want and I'm not a fan myself (I was) but he's trying to get that money. He's on the right path. How many of these fighters do you see going broke after they retire cause there's nothing else outside of fighting.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Hate Ortiz all you want and I'm not a fan myself (I was) but he's trying to get that money. He's on the right path. How many of these fighters do you see going broke after they retire cause there's nothing else outside of fighting.

i dont think a lot of ppl have a problem with him making money outside of boxing. its the fact that he keeps getting that spotlight when there are so many other fighters who deserve it more. fair play to him, you cant be mad at him for taking advantage. but i would rather see someone who has good things coming to them get the type of opportunity he keeps getting. hes like zab judah without heart.

btw rios breaks his heart and knocks him out if they were to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Been an Ortiz fan for years, glad he's returning.
              Same... He gets too much hate around here

Comment

Going to Freddie Roach was dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

i dont think a lot of ppl have a problem with him making money outside of boxing. its the fact that he keeps getting that spotlight when there are so many other fighters who deserve it more. fair play to him, you cant be mad at him for taking advantage. but i would rather see someone who has good things coming to them get the type of opportunity he keeps getting. hes like zab judah without heart.

btw rios breaks his heart and knocks him out if they were to fight.
                  It is what it is man. Some people get their opportunity some dont. Its like me being mad at the world cause some benchie for Yankees made it and I didn't or some junk like that. Probably not the best example but you get my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Why the hate towards Victor? Good looking young kid, talented fighter and I hope he does well for himself.
                    quit twice in the past 3 years, the loyalty of judas, has the IQ of a lab rat, the chin of amir khan and his best win is a life and death fight with the great andre berto...need more?

also...good looking? really???

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

let him make that money...not that many brain cells left to kill anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X