No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: Thompson Part of The Plan For DeMarco Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares: Thompson Part of The Plan For DeMarco Clash

Venezuelan Jorge Linares (31-2, 20KOs) says Sergio Thompson (21-2, 19KOs) is part of the plan for his preparation for a July 7th rematch with WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco (27-2-1, 20KOs). Last October Linares was stopped in the eleventh round by DeMarco. Linares takes on Thompson on Saturday night at the Oassis Hotel Complex in Cancun.

[Click Here To Read More]

What he needs is to improve his defense esp with that china chin of his.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      What he needs is to improve his defense esp with that china chin of his.
      clearly you're ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
        clearly you're ******ed
        im ******ed for pointing out the truth? dont respond to my posts idiot.

Comment

im ******ed for pointing out the truth? dont respond to my posts idiot.
          im an idiot for pointing out the truth? dont respond to my posts, ****** lmfao

Comment

im an idiot for pointing out the truth? dont respond to my posts, ****** lmfao
            go put ur tampon on, kid. ur obviously on one. if u have nothing to say about the topic why are u posting? idgaf wat u think about me so keep that childish **** to urself.

Comment

go put ur tampon on, kid. ur obviously on one. if u have nothing to say about the topic why are u posting?idgaf wat u think about me so keep that childish **** to urself.
              lol you dont know wtf your talkin about, simple

p.s what's the bold suppossed to be?

Comment

lol you dont know wtf your talkin about, simple

p.s what's the bold suppossed to be?
                riiite. i dont know because i have never seen linares fight and i have never seen him get knocked out by fighters hes better than. good job genius.

Comment

riiite. i dont know because i have never seen linares fight and i have never seen him get knocked out by fighters hes better than. good job genius.
                  lmao, you flatter me, nah, you're the genius, i mean a no defence, china chinned linares made it to the 11th with demarco and was on his feet through-out the entire fight

Comment

lmao, you flatter me, nah, you're the genius, i mean a no defence, china chinned linares made it to the 11th with demarco and was on his feet through-out the entire fight
                    and demarco is that great since when??? how about against salgado and thats not the first time hes been down either? seems to me the demarco fight is the first linares fight uve seen, so ill tell u. he doesnt have a good chin. now dont waste my time arguing about fighters u clearly dont know anything about.

Comment

Working...
                    X