No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Landman Witnessed Cotto's Slow Rise Back To The Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    Top 10 p4p for a fact.And better then most 154'rs in this era.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      For a fact? He's not even in the ring ratings as top 10.

How can he be better if he hasn't done much at 154 compared to other guys. Sure he deserved his match with Margarito but the other ones, just gimme fights.

Can't wait till May 5th so I can laugh at either ******ed Cotto stans or Floyd's legion of cheerleaders.
      at least they follow and support great fighters. You follow a cheater because your too stupid to look past the country he represents.
      Laugh at anyone you want at least Cotto and Floyd are in the lime light and RELEVANT

Comment

For a fact? He's not even in the ring ratings as top 10.

How can he be better if he hasn't done much at 154 compared to other guys. Sure he deserved his match with Margarito but the other ones, just gimme fights.

Can't wait till May 5th so I can laugh at either ******ed Cotto stans or Floyd's legion of cheerleaders.

at 154.

Of course you can laugh all you want it's not a Mexican fighting.

Comment

A real warrior is not defined by winning all his battles, but by how He gets back up after hitting the botton and haters or not, Cotto is the poster and the best example of what a Warrior is. None of the so call P4P have come back to the top after a plaster assault, as a matter of a fact, No other boxer in the history of the sport has.
          By raising back to the top, Cotto has surpass all the Puerto Rican Champions before him.
          Win or Loose on Cinco de Mayo, Cotto will still be the warrior who recovered from the ultimate destruction attempt to fighting the #1 boxer today.
          He will give Mayweather his hardest fight and might even upset.

Comment

are you still mad ure girl friend cheata career is over lol

Comment

Sounds like a Megaman enemy

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                at least they follow and support great fighters. You follow a cheater because your too stupid to look past the country he represents.
                Laugh at anyone you want at least Cotto and Floyd are in the lime light and RELEVANT
                Great fighters? Cotto? LMFAO!!! It's not even about where he from you idiot. I have exposed you morons on this pro-Mexican lie that you guys have about me. I must be really Pro Mex since I support the Klits and Kirkland.

Cotto is only relevant cause of being from PR(a strong boxing state).

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                at 154.

Of course you can laugh all you want it's not a Mexican fighting.
                What the fuck do I care if it's a Mexican or not fighting. May 6 is going to be one very good day for me. A group of idiots will go bye bye.

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                are you still mad ure girl friend cheata career is over lol
                I can't wait to see your excuses on May 6. That's if you're even here.

Comment

What the fuck do I care if it's a Mexican or not fighting. May 6 is going to be one very good day for me. A group of idiots will go bye bye.

I can't wait to see your excuses on May 6. That's if you're even here.

How old are you? Dude i can't take you serious anymore.I don't know if your a boxing fan or just on here to laugh and beat your meat off to fighters losing.Pretty pathetic imo.

Comment

I dont know where this stupid hater comes from. Cotto has been only a true warrior inside the Ring and a gentleman outside of the ring. You might be a Margacheato fan still butt hurt about the loss. Margarito is a mediocre fighter that only made a name by risking other fighters lifes. Deniel Satos whos mediocre beat his ass too. Get over it and stop the hate, Margs had his monutes of fame and now will always be remembered with SHAME. Even by Mexicans who are ashamed of this prick.

Whether you like it or not, Cotto have only lost to a cheater and to another one whos suspicious of cheating and in a catchweight. Nobody have anything to discredit Cotto. Has fought everybody at any time and both his losses wi;ll always have an asterisk.

Deal with it hater!!!

Comment

Nice article. Cotto has been through a lot, yes, and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. He's a better man for his good /bad experiences in his life. He's a class act. The fact that he does have vulnerabilities, as shown in the GB promotional video of him floating around here, (there's one for Floyd too), makes him even more interesting watch, for me, anyways.

I've really enjoyed watching him start out, climbing up the ranks, ko'ing guys and with style and swagger, i was really butthurt when he lost his "0", then again to Pac, who i like also, But i always had faith he could make a comeback if he really wanted it. I was looking at his ko ratio the other day on boxrec, and to my surprise, it's just slightly higher than Mike Tysons...lol.

Cotto is no Tyson, and never has been, but it's been great watching his career. He had a great run in the amateurs, too...100/25. Lost a gold medal fight but later avenged that loss...awesome. No fighter except Ali has appealed to me more than Cotto. Maybe it is that vulnerability of his...i don't know.

But he always brings it, yeah, he's had a couple controversial fights, but what famous world class boxer hasn't?

He's had his fight with 1 of the 2 best, now he's got his hands full with the other top guy. Personally, I think Floyd is going to UD him, but i think Miguel can give May a little trouble in the earlier rounds, but i just cannot see him winning this fight.

Props to him for trying though. This man has proven he'll fight anybody, and nobody can take that away from him. I wish him all the luck in the world in this fight, it's one bet i would love to lose. My heart is with Miguel, but my points are on Floyd. It would be really awesome as a Cotto fan if he won, but I'll settle for a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X