No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER: "Pacquiao Went Behind Arum's Back And Tried To Do A Deal With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    All Tingtang does is write commentary. He NEVER actually presents a well crafted argument to support his assertions.

He asks questions like:

"So, now Floyd is guessing and/or lying when he claimed that Pac went behind Arum's back and tried to make a deal with him."

and the answers his own question by following up with: "Another brilliant excuse."

You truly have shown a desire to speak with authority and insight. Yet you have absolutely none.

Paraphrasing arguments is not the same as presenting facts that refute an existing argument. Your foolish endeavor into the world of semantics was a waste of everyone's time.

You are not a boxing fan. You clearly lack a basic understanding of the sport, and have only had an interest since Manny Pacquiao had gained notoriety.

The pretentious nature of your posts may help you to seem more educated and refined to your fellow peasants, but I see you as the lowly swine that you truly are.

You have paraded your ignorance and worse, your stupidity, around the site in passed weeks as if you have a working knowledge of boxing despite your not being a fan or student of the game. You've continued to attempt to legitimize the illegitimate and use opinions in place of facts to impress the *******ed minds of your peers.

You don't impress anyone. At least some peasants attempt to craft an argument that is somewhat based on fact. You are content to type your whims and and other moronic musings as if it were a Filipino lullaby.

You are beneath me, peasant. No matter how desperately you attempt to make you hero seem worthy, he too is a peasant.

The contract is there to be signed. The terms have been agreed upon. Floyd has laid down the gauntlet. Still, no answer from the catchweight king. Pacquiao has agreed to all of Floyd's tests. Keep in mind that these were FLOYD'S tests, not Pacquiao's demand. Now, through an unprecedented act of desperation and cowardice, Manny Pacquiao has decided that USADA is biased and has gone back on his word.

A man is only as good as his word. The shameful part is that Filipinos see Manny as a shining star of the Philippines. How he has let you guys down. Excuse after excuse after excuse. Why agree to terms that you cannot live up to?

Three years. Three years and only now that the former hurdles have been passed has Manny Pacquioa expressed any concern about USADA. He's always know USADA was the agency doing the testing. Why wait until now to voice this?

There is no defense. I don't think Manny is scared of Floyd. I don't think Floyd is scared of Manny. I don't think professional fighters are scared of other fighters. I do think however that Pacquiao is scared of being exposed.

Its the tests that have made Pacquiao reluctant, not the prospect of losing. Manny has lost several time already. That isn't something he should be concerned with. Its the idea that he will not be at peak performance because of the randomness of the tests.

You peasants can do your best to cloud the facts, but you won't find success. If you had debated in good faith maybe the dialogue would be different. Instead you choose to be deliberate in your stupidity and so I see you will not learn from any information from any source. Even when Pacquiao himself agrees and then falls short of being a man by not following through you attempt to lie for him.

I have no time for your foolishness. Therefore I have no time for you.

Go learn something about boxing and its rich history. Once you have bettered yourself see me again and we shall see if you are worthy or a waste of time.
    Ouch,

Only 250 posts since 2006, but you sure make em' count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      All Tingtang does is write commentary. He NEVER actually presents a well crafted argument to support his assertions.

He asks questions like:

"So, now Floyd is guessing and/or lying when he claimed that Pac went behind Arum's back and tried to make a deal with him."

and the answers his own question by following up with: "Another brilliant excuse."

You truly have shown a desire to speak with authority and insight. Yet you have absolutely none.

Paraphrasing arguments is not the same as presenting facts that refute an existing argument. Your foolish endeavor into the world of semantics was a waste of everyone's time.

You are not a boxing fan. You clearly lack a basic understanding of the sport, and have only had an interest since Manny Pacquiao had gained notoriety.

The pretentious nature of your posts may help you to seem more educated and refined to your fellow peasants, but I see you as the lowly swine that you truly are.

You have paraded your ignorance and worse, your stupidity, around the site in passed weeks as if you have a working knowledge of boxing despite your not being a fan or student of the game. You've continued to attempt to legitimize the illegitimate and use opinions in place of facts to impress the *******ed minds of your peers.

You don't impress anyone. At least some peasants attempt to craft an argument that is somewhat based on fact. You are content to type your whims and and other moronic musings as if it were a Filipino lullaby.

You are beneath me, peasant. No matter how desperately you attempt to make you hero seem worthy, he too is a peasant.

The contract is there to be signed. The terms have been agreed upon. Floyd has laid down the gauntlet. Still, no answer from the catchweight king. Pacquiao has agreed to all of Floyd's tests. Keep in mind that these were FLOYD'S tests, not Pacquiao's demand. Now, through an unprecedented act of desperation and cowardice, Manny Pacquiao has decided that USADA is biased and has gone back on his word.

A man is only as good as his word. The shameful part is that Filipinos see Manny as a shining star of the Philippines. How he has let you guys down. Excuse after excuse after excuse. Why agree to terms that you cannot live up to?

Three years. Three years and only now that the former hurdles have been passed has Manny Pacquioa expressed any concern about USADA. He's always know USADA was the agency doing the testing. Why wait until now to voice this?

There is no defense. I don't think Manny is scared of Floyd. I don't think Floyd is scared of Manny. I don't think professional fighters are scared of other fighters. I do think however that Pacquiao is scared of being exposed.

Its the tests that have made Pacquiao reluctant, not the prospect of losing. Manny has lost several time already. That isn't something he should be concerned with. Its the idea that he will not be at peak performance because of the randomness of the tests.

You peasants can do your best to cloud the facts, but you won't find success. If you had debated in good faith maybe the dialogue would be different. Instead you choose to be deliberate in your stupidity and so I see you will not learn from any information from any source. Even when Pacquiao himself agrees and then falls short of being a man by not following through you attempt to lie for him.

I have no time for your foolishness. Therefore I have no time for you.

Go learn something about boxing and its rich history. Once you have bettered yourself see me again and we shall see if you are worthy or a waste of time.
      Typical Floyd fan response. When unable to counter the message, attack and spew insults on the messenger, then repeat old and stale arguments.

Btw, why are you taking the cudgels for Qadashbanyah? I noticed that you both have similar styles and both of you have the penchant in using the word "peasant".
      Odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
        Typical Floyd fan response. When unable to counter the message, attack and spew insults on the messenger, then repeat old and stale arguments.

Btw, why are you taking the cudgels for Qadashbanyah? I noticed that you both have similar styles and both of you have the penchant in using the word "peasant".
        Odd.
        Actually peasant, this wasn't an argument. That's my usual style. Cold hard facts that slap you in the face.

No no .. not this time. This was a critique on you foolish musings and your weak debating style. The funny part is that I wasn't insulting you. I was simply sharing an observation. Learn from it.

As far as Qadashbanyah goes, he is a friend of mine. He appreciates the way that I captured *******s and similar idiots who ignore facts and figures in favor of worshipping hype in one word: peasants.

Lowly, weak minded, forgetful, oblivious morons who wear the styrofoam helmets with the chinstrap and the optional drool cup. Fools who have decided that it is more important to win arguments than to actually get to the root of what we are all here for: boxing.

I am a boxing fan. You are not. No peasant is a boxing fan. When a poster lies for a man who he has never met and probably will never meet because of some misguided allegiance due to ethnicity or just plain ole hero worship, he is a peasant minded fool.

Yeah yeah ... I know that you so badly wanted to believe that word implicated and made light of poverty and destitution so you could label me a racist. However the word as I use it denotes poverty and a destitution of the mind and of personal integrity.

It fits you and those like you PERFECTLY.

Enjoy your Sunday, peasant.

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
          Let's assume that what Floyd said is true. That means Pac tried to start another round of negotiations directly without a middleman. Floyd have repeatedly stressed that Pac is not his own man. Now that Pac is proving that he is his own man, is Floyd taking the challenge? Has he made any move to respond?

Based on the responses of most Floyd fans in this thread, including you, Floyd should not because of one reason after another. So if Floyd should not bother to negotiate directly with Pac, and he won't do it with Arum either, how then can this fight be ever made?

It is clear that, like Floyd, most of his fans do not want this fight to happen.
          This is for you Brother Jay, alias Qadashbanyah.

Above is the topic being discussed which you and your alt failed to address before you resorted to feeble attempts at ridicule, which btw did nothing but exposed an insecure and weak character on your part.
          If you have any decent retort to this, this is your chance to say it, otherwise you can either continue spewing garbage and show more of your true nature, or simply fade away and retain whatever little decency you have left.

Comment

Working...
          X