Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think You Could Beat Any Domestic type Dog In..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    most humans sure, but any human with a decent amount of intelegence and courage is a top predator.
    Hands down.

I've seen soldiers, marines, all that.......they're brave and formidable in their own right but systematic. One of my closest friends who is locked away is as close to a comic book character as you can get.

Five people v.s. him, and everything in sight is used against the group making them almost just practice dummies. 1 dog or person isn't going to do jack **** against it's a person with a weapon.

It's the best example I can use.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i honestly don't know. . . im not that big of a guy. . about 6 foot 170ish pounds. . . a 100 pound dog would be hard to handle. . . some of those dogs necks are ****ing huge. . . and even though domesticated, they are still closer to their "inner wild beast", than i am. . . i'd say 50/50 against a pittbull, rotty, doberman . . but not that big ass dog that one due posted a picture of. . .

im sure the bigger dudes on here that are maybe 220-230 pounds plus, lift weights, train in figthting would have a good chance of being able to break a dogs neck, choke it out, or overpower it. . .
      Last edited by UglyPug; 01-19-2012, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X