Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers Gym was closed to the public lastweek, Because Floyd was sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Floyd can spar all he wants, he still isnt gonna beat his case. He probably wants to be in his best shape when he hits the slammer. Alot of gang rapes happen in there from what I hear and he wont have body guards for protection anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Floyd can spar all he wants, he still isnt gonna beat his case. He probably wants to be in his best shape when he hits the slammer. Alot of gang rapes happen in there from what I hear and he wont have body guards for protection anymore.
      Bet 100K that PBF doesn't go to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
        Bet 100K that PBF doesn't go to prison.
        I agree. He won't go to prison. Just like Margarito wasn't winning the fight no matter how good he looked in Dallas. That place is fishy as hell, and there's just SO much money that if the fight IS made, I can imagine people pulling strings left and right to make this fight.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think there's a lot of strange dealings in under the table when it comes to business in boxing.

Floyd is NOT going to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Andre Berto. Not the winner of Williams-Martinez.
          Wait! Haymon is finally letting his fighters fight each other?

Comment

Floyd Jr training makes a lot of sense, he's always looking to get an edge. Obviously knowing that Manny is still recovering is a massive mental boost to him.

Comment

floyd dont want to get an interview!! He dont want any Press or any fans asking when he's going to fight Pac!!

He ducks Pac, He ducks the reporters & He ducks his own fan too.

Comment

Working...
              X