No announcement yet.

Your Lounges very own, KING MEAT delivers KO from a clinch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    lol only person on here who i KNOW without any doubt I could beat up with one arm tied behind my back is the wygga kev. . . I mean LOOK at the dude?! Hahahahahahahaha. . .

But as far as rope skipping, until somebody proves otherwise, I'm the king of the lounge. . Im better than anybody who tried to laugh at it. . .
    See me in double dutch, buster (remember when everyone used that word)!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      no but really i can

try this:

hop on one foot to jump the rope once, then still on one foot jump the rope again but transfer to the other foot when you come down. then you jump the rope on that one foot then jump the rope again but while in mid air transfer to the other foot, then jump the rope then jump the rope again and transfer to the other foot, then jump the rope then jump the rope again and mid air transfer to the other foot ect ect ect.

BWHAHAHAHAHA. . BWHHAHAHAHA. . like I'd take advice after seeing your heavy bag video. . .

video of u skipping, or stfu. . .

Comment

mohammed i know ur the one 1 starred this thread.

Comment

BWHAHAHAHAHA. . BWHHAHAHAHA. . like I'd take advice after seeing your heavy bag video. . .

im trying to post one up from my phone but i need a wifi connection to upload.

Comment

I was the only one trying to defend you. . . Lol. . .

Comment

Originally posted by king meat View Post
              yo meat boy you got my advice boy!?!???

Comment

im trying to post one up from my phone but i need a wifi connection to upload.
                no problem - you'll be off work tomorrow and have time to do it. .

ill be holding my breath

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Weird but I was just joking. One the real though MEAT stop getting into fights like that broo for real. Today it was him, one day it could be you and worse. STOP getting into fights outside the ring, outside of regulated environments man. It's dangerous, drop it. Im saying it for your own good man, its not smart.
                  sound advice from the **** ass rican with the blonde streaks.

Comment

no but really i can

try this:

hop on one foot to jump the rope once, then still on one foot jump the rope again but transfer to the other foot when you come down. then you jump the rope on that one foot then jump the rope again but while in mid air transfer to the other foot, then jump the rope then jump the rope again and transfer to the other foot, then jump the rope then jump the rope again and mid air transfer to the other foot ect ect ect.
                    i've seen you punching the heavybag, and i'd be really impressed if you could

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      No my friend!
                      I might be a sociopath but I don't play like that.
                      Just made your tread 4 star

Comment

Working...
                      X