Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gym nicknames.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is William so I always get called Wild Bill. They also call me George Clooney but I don't know why

Comment

Originally posted by Billolden View Post
      My name is William so I always get called Wild Bill. They also call me George Clooney but I don't know why
      Yeah, my only nickname came completely out of the blue, but one of the most experiences fighters in the club gave it to me cause he thought I never ran out of gas in the ring.

Comment

Well, right now I'm the "Puke kid" cos I puked almost four times my first day.

Comment

Originally posted by Billolden View Post
          They fancy a piece of you, that's why.

And they call me "The ****" mainly because I am an infamous towel whipper

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post

Lol good one...I'm sill new in the gym so i don't have any nickname yet.

Comment

They call me Mollasses because I enjoy taking my time lacing up my boots and wrapping my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post

Are you gonna keep the name when you go pro?

Comment

allmost everybody have a nickname... no?

Comment

I used to be called El Gato, I even have trunks with Gato written across them. Lately everyone has been calling me school boy. There is a pro fighter from where im from, Jason Pires who is nicknamed school boy and that what they call me cause I'm always talking about school, can't go to the gym because I have school, going to the gym straight from school, going to do homework when I leave the gym...so a lot of people have been calling me School Boy lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X