Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Little boy dies, sees HEAVEN, recovers and recounts his experience!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
    You don't think it's a coincidence that the colors of the rainbow match the color of flames and that Pinnochio is a known liar and lying is considered a sin? Sounds like you were on your way to hell for being an untruthful bastard.
    I did not say I was Pinnochio, I was just wearing that type of old style clothes. I also said it was a dream not some experience that requires some amateur analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I did not say I was Pinnochio, I was just wearing that type of old style clothes. I also said it was a dream not some experience that requires some amateur analysis.
      That must have been why you specifically said Pinnochio and then posted a picture of Pinnochio because you just meant you were wearing "old style clothes". I know anytime someone says old style clothes the first that pops in my head is Pinnochio. You also said you quit breathing and then had a dream but it wasnt an after life experience which is contradictory. I was just ****ing around but there is no need to act like a douchebag about my nonsense when I was only responding to your own bull****. It didnt require my analysis, sure, but nothing anyone posts on an internet message board is required so there is absolutely no need to point that out unless your intention is to be a dickhead.

Comment

Next person that calls TBear a douchebag, I'm sending one hundred pizzas with nothing but cheese and amalgam comic ripped foreskins off in a box sent to their mom's driveway.

Are we understood?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Next person that calls TBear a douchebag, I'm sending one hundred pizzas with nothing but cheese and amalgam comic ripped foreskins off in a box sent to their mom's driveway.

Are we understood?
          That's my man!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Are we understood?
            *Phew. Glad I only said he's acting like a douchebag, I'm sure he's actually a very pleasant person.

Comment

That must have been why you specifically said Pinnochio and then posted a picture of Pinnochio because you just meant you were wearing "old style clothes". I know anytime someone says old style clothes the first that pops in my head is Pinnochio. You also said you quit breathing and then had a dream but it wasnt an after life experience which is contradictory. I was just ****ing around but there is no need to act like a douchebag about my nonsense when I was only responding to your own bull****. It didnt require my analysis, sure, but nothing anyone posts on an internet message board is required so there is absolutely no need to point that out unless your intention is to be a dickhead.
              You come off as a douchebag.

Comment

He sounds like he's reading something.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                  You come off as a douchebag.
                  Very insightful. Thank you. You come off as a person who feels the need to defend their internet friends.
                  Last edited by Gods We Faked; 08-23-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

he has an overactive imagination or he's making it all up.

kids are not reliable.

Comment

Very insightful. Thank you. You come off as a person who feels the need to defend their internet friends.
                      Hey.

If you wake up tomorrow with 100 Little Caesars pizzas and Mjolnir stuck up Cap Americas ass, don't blame me.

You were warned.

Comment

Working...
                      X