Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vera Eyes Quillin-Rosado Winner if No Chavez Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vera won the fight at least 6 rounds to 4 imho.

That being said, his general fighting style and fundamentals looked terrible! Me and my girl were groaning every time he threw those wide, off-balance combos and was still there to be caught by JCC Jr. He couldn't cut off the ring either. You know your footwork is bad when you're making JCC Jr look like Floyd moving around the ring. Ronnie Shields kept telling him to anticipate and move to his right to cut off the Vaca but he didn't seem capable (or smart enough, dunno which one).

All around that fight made me sick. You got a JCC Jr coming in close to the Cruiserweight limit. You got Brian Vera doing his best (but looking like ish) to win. JCC Jr was stopping to complain any time he got hit anywhere close to the belt line. He looked like the biggest wuss crying to the ref. Not what you would expect from a proud Mexican fighter.

To top it off Jim and Andre were forced to spew a bunch of BS and lies to convince us this was a fight worth watching on HBO. Andre wasn't gonna bash JCC Jr. for being a lazy, no-talent brat because he wants a piece if the money is good. That was an extremely depressing fight. I hope the execs at HBO realized last night what a waste of time and money JCC Jr is. I hope the fans realized what a waste of time and money JCC Jr is. Let the dope go smoke his weed and eat to his content. Stay out the ring and off HBO please.

Comment

Chavez is one thing, calling out Kid Chocolate is a bit over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus Molecules View Post
        Who at 160 is ducking ggg? Are you referring to the welterweights?
        Sturm, Geale, Murray, Barker and other euro bums

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
          Sturm, Geale, Murray, Barker and other euro bums
          Didn't know about Murray and Barker. Can understand Sturm and Geale since it's a lose/lose situation for them. GGG beats them all except Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
            Vera won the fight at least 6 rounds to 4 imho.

That being said, his general fighting style and fundamentals looked terrible! Me and my girl were groaning every time he threw those wide, off-balance combos and was still there to be caught by JCC Jr. He couldn't cut off the ring either. You know your footwork is bad when you're making JCC Jr look like Floyd moving around the ring. Ronnie Shields kept telling him to anticipate and move to his right to cut off the Vaca but he didn't seem capable (or smart enough, dunno which one).

All around that fight made me sick. You got a JCC Jr coming in close to the Cruiserweight limit. You got Brian Vera doing his best (but looking like ish) to win. JCC Jr was stopping to complain any time he got hit anywhere close to the belt line. He looked like the biggest wuss crying to the ref. Not what you would expect from a proud Mexican fighter.

To top it off Jim and Andre were forced to spew a bunch of BS and lies to convince us this was a fight worth watching on HBO. Andre wasn't gonna bash JCC Jr. for being a lazy, no-talent brat because he wants a piece if the money is good. That was an extremely depressing fight. I hope the execs at HBO realized last night what a waste of time and money JCC Jr is. I hope the fans realized what a waste of time and money JCC Jr is. Let the dope go smoke his weed and eat to his content. Stay out the ring and off HBO please.
            Ah, boxing...you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Comment

Working...
            X