Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guzman, Chavez Jr, now Love, why do these fighters take these diuretics knowing they'll test positive.

Rosado is not much more of an attraction than Love. Both are unknowns.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
      Jll is not a good fighter he sucks, while gabe is level b fighter who loses to elite fighters. Both suck.
      I don't think a level B fighter sucks. They could **** up just about anyone in the streets lol

Comment

dude didn't deserve the "W" anyway....cheating ass moher ****er!!

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          OSDT is expensive, only the big names do it. They had the regular blood test in the dressing room after the fight.
          :
          **** it's too expensive for a Floyd promoted fighter on televised PPV undercard? You'd think there'd be economies of scales involved and whatnot. Maybe if they'd gone with VADA they could have gotten all 8 fighters tested for what they paid for the main event

Comment

At least Rosado doesn't have to have another "L" on his record that shouldn't have been one in the first place.

Love clearly needs to move up though.

Comment

Here is a funny story...

I was in Vegas for May Day. Friday afternoon (day before the fight, few hours before the weigh in), I drove by the Mayweather gym just for kicks. I told my wife "if Floyd DOES happen to be in the gym today, that is a bad sign. That could mean he was having issues making weight." Floyd had been close to 147 for weeks so I figured that wouldn't be the issue. But low and behold, I saw J Leon Love coming out the gym. I was like "Bad sign". So when I heard he had issues with weight, I wasn't at all surprised.

I definitely think J Leon Love lost that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                **** it's too expensive for a Floyd promoted fighter on televised PPV undercard? You'd think there'd be economies of scales involved and whatnot. Maybe if they'd gone with VADA they could have gotten all 8 fighters tested for what they paid for the main event
                It is what it is, you're not gonna spend 50k on OSDT for a 10 rounder.

Comment

not surprise he used a diuretic especially since he struggled to make weight then ballooned so much for fight night, weight issues seems like it is going to be a common thing with young fighters because they don't have the work ethic and they want to stay in Division they don't belong to have an advantage over the smaller guys in their Division...you can see the fukin weight Advantage for Love when him and Rosado started fighting inside but Rosado being the warrior that he is was still able to drop Love and I thought slightly out-worked him in a close fight

Fighters seem to be afraid to move up to their correct weight class or something that they would rather kill themselves making weight for weight classes they don't belong like they are afraid to fight fighters their size...Love have some talent but that extra weight did not help him AT ALL!
                  Last edited by sicko; 05-15-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Holy man that's a bad look. At least it will be a NC now.

Comment

Took a page out of Chavez Jr.'s book.

Comment

Working...
                      X