Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Awaits Ruling; New Venue Likely For Cotto-Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto should just pull out if Texas get's the fight. Texas is the worst when it comes to boxing decisions they love to give the Mexicans wins and it will set up a robbery of epic proportions.

****ing pull out and stick it to Bob Cotto don't let the mofo do this to you.

Comment

The Bob Arum is scum campaign continues to grow. This should've been handled a long time ago but Arums ego is too much to handle. I think Cotto mite back out unless its in puerto rico. A tex venue favors margarito. Sucks for Cotto. Cotto would earn much more respect if he takes the fight in texas and beats cheato. But either way, Arum is something else.

Comment

GIFSoup

Comment

i would love for cotto to pull out of the fight,leave arum and go to golden boy lmao

that would be the best fu*k you to arum

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            i would love for cotto to pull out of the fight,leave arum and go to golden boy lmao

that would be the best fu*k you to arum
            This is Cottos last fight with Top Rank too!!! Arum wants to cash out in case Cotto jumps ship

Comment

Let's say I bought my tix and my airline ticket to NY. I understand I would get a refund on my MSG tickets. But do airlines give refunds on flights just because a fight is cancelled or moved? My gut tells me that the airline doesn't care and will keep my money. Bob Arum is not just an idiot, but an arrogant idiot for assuming the license was a done deal. He is clearly past his prime. 80 years of age will do that. It's time he lets his son-in-law run the company because he is becoming an embarrassment to himself and to boxing.

Comment

regardless where the fight goes Margarito will ko kneegel jotto all over again.

Comment

Arum has been fuc*ing Cotto all year, this fight has been changed from June to July to September and finally settled for December all because of Margs bull**** eye. How could Arum let thousands of people purchase hotels, airline tickets and tickets to the fight without getting a license to begin with. Worst case scenario, Cotto has now waited 9 months since the Mayorga fight and if he pulls out it will be a year or longer before he's back in the ring. Best case scenario, Cotto gives up home field advantage from a pro Pr crowd to a bunch of rabid tejanos. Good luck Miguel, you're getting fuc*ed either way bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    He said Cotto is "not happy but what is he going to do?"

Um he could pull the **** out of the fight bob! damn it!
                    Cotto spent all this time in training camp. That would be a hard decision to do all that work for nothing. He could pull a Pavlik, I suppose.

Comment

This entire fight is a farce. Cotto gets beat up every time he fights and Margo is now Mr. Magoo. Come on, Margo, you would actually risk going blind in one eye for a fight for a abc title of a jr. weight class? What you should do is write a book about how you cheated the first time with that plaster in you hand wraps. You know, a public service announcement on how to catch punk-ass cheaters like yourself. And Cotto, can you get in a fight where you don't get cut up and bruised?

Comment

Working...
                      X