No announcement yet.

Video-Shane Mosely: I wouldn't bet if Pac and May fight. It's a toss-up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
    pac looked like garbage against shane...... it was quite sad actually. Shane was NOTHING when he fought him for gods sake he couldnt even beat mora. Dumb pac huggers will find any way to spin news ....pac is easy work for floyd and real boxing fans know this.
    Tell that to Shane who couldn't even know what round it was already, he forgot 3 rounds hehe! Hey didn't I tell you to go serve some Kool aid to you prima donna boxer.. Wtf man, don't make floydie wait man he will ***** slap you azz.. Stop messing around with your inflatable dolls man hehehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      He's fought both and he's closer to Floyd than he is with Manny so by him telling you this.. He knows what's up with Pacman. He is basically saying Pacquiao will kill him.
      It's safe to say Floyd fought the better, younger but still old, coming off a huge win Shane while Pac fought an even older, coming off being dominated and stinking up the joint with Mora Shane. Stick by the guy u like just like I will but don't twist the facts bro.

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
        *****s didnt know that. they think Pac was easy fight, no skills only speed and power
        this is very true and some even claim PAC will be easier fight for Floyd than JMM was... lolz

I do agree with Mosley that this fight is more of a toss-up, Pacquiao is not an easy fight for Floyd nor Mayweater is an easy fight for Mannym the truth is we wont know which side will win until they actually fight...

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          nope, not according to the so called "experts" on here.. according to the so called experts, floyd blows manny away. floyd beats manny on everything including what it says on paper. Floyd is bigger, taller, has longer reach has better ring IQ, more faster, is very slick and a very accurate puncher. So according to the so called experts, manny is suppose to lose 99% of his fights then since manny is always the smaller guy, shorter, likes to brawl, doesnt have any ring IQ, LOL!
          the so called experts do make mistakes and how many time they were proven wrong by Pac?

IMHO it is correct for the experts to make floyd the favorite as what you mentioned he enjoys a lot of advantages over pac but wont agree with the percentages, IMHO agreeable number is 55-45 upto 60-40 for floyd but it wont be easy...

Comment

Working...
          X