Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao beats Margarito, what does it do to his legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquiao beats Margarito, what does it do to his legacy?

Aside from the fact that he would be giving a million dollar payday to a convict, he would also be fighting a man that is now regarded by many as a C level fighter.

Let's forget about Margarito's career pre-Mosley and only focus on his last two fights, because we don't know how long he sported plaster for.

Mosley was considered to be on the downside and still gave Margarito a brutal and embarrassing beating. After being suspended for using an illegal weapon in the ring, Margarito fought journeyman Roberto Garcia. He didn't look like the Margarito of the past. It seemed as if Mosley took something from Margarito that he'll never get back.

Now, Pacquiao is fighting for an 8th division title against a C level fighter, for a title neither of them deserve to fight for.

So what does a win over Margarito do to his legacy?
    Affects his legacy in a NEGATIVE way
    31.25%
    Affects his legacy in a POSITIVE way
    68.75%

****in alts

Comment

Considering Pac is in his prime it will affect his career in a negative way obviously.

Comment

convict???wasnt aware margo went to jail

Comment

I don't see how it changes,for the hard core Manny fans it was an easy victory to begin with. For his critics, the 8th title will be another pointless joke with no merit.

Comment

like it or not..20 years from now no 1 will remember the catchweights,vacant tile or margo...they'll just be amazed manny won titles in 8 differant divisions

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              ****in alts
              Thats it?
              thats all you got Mak?
              Really
              Man you let me down
              no whitty az comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Thats it?
                thats all you got Mak?
                Really
                Man you let me down
                no whitty az comment

give me a few...just came back from lunch...battling a food coma right now

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
                  convict???wasnt aware margo went to jail
                  Nice work, Larr..........

Comment

Originally posted by harima1 View Post
                    I don't see how it changes,for the hard core Manny fans it was an easy victory to begin with. For his critics, the 8th title will be another pointless joke with no merit.
                    This pretty much but how anyone could talk up the title aspect of this fight at 154 is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                    X