Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Pryor or Ricardo Lopez? Higher On A ATG List?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Pryor or Ricardo Lopez? Higher On A ATG List?

Well and Why???

Bump!!!!!!!

Comment

Aaron pryor!!

Comment

Pryor.better resume imo

Comment

Ricardo Lopez easy Aaron Pryor's career was too short, he beat an old Antonio Cervantes. And an Alexis Arguello who was still good, but clearly not at his best at Jr Welterweight.

Plus he was totally shot in the 2nd fight, not too mention Aaron Pryor's last title defense was a razor thin. Decision win over Gary Hinton which he was lucky to win.

Ricardo Lopez made multiple title defenses, aswell as winning titles in 2 weightclasses. And although he never beat a great fighter like Aaron Pryor did. Overall he beat more solid opponents, aswell as being much more skillful than Aaron Pryor P4P.

Comment

Ricardo Lopez!!!!!! EASY!!!! ATG.

Comment

Lopez. Pryor's biggest win over Arguello came with alot of question marks. Lopez unified, moved up and captured another title. Lopez is the greatest all time in his weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseySugar View Post
                Well and Why???
                Lopez ranks higher for me based on longevity and consistency.. Pryor wasted a lot of his prime years and could have ranked higher. But he was great.

Comment

I'd go with Lopez too, his longevity was great, his technique was also great. Pryor's wins over Arguello might be better singular wins but I don't think it trumps everything that Lopez did.

Comment

Pryor = Crude Cheat in a Weak Division
                    Lopez = Fine Boxer in a Weak Division

Lopez is the Greater Fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X