Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer Honestly As An Individual A Man! Who Is Tougher Opponent For Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
    please. im asking you as an individual with an independent mind a simple question. if you cant move beyond simple pride than dont confuse yourself with honest questions.
    Im asking why you made this thread in the first place. Floyd is no where to be found, he wont answer manny, nor sergio, and we havent heard a peep from sergio for the past 3 weeks.

Is this a different angle to bash Manny, or another revelation to hype floyds absence? or is it both. Im asking honesty because this thread is as random as they come. Floyds gone and yet some how he's in a dream match with sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      Im asking why you made this thread in the first place. Floyd is no where to be found, he wont answer manny, nor sergio, and we havent heard a peep from sergio for the past 3 weeks.

Is this a different angle to bash Manny, or another revelation to hype floyds absence? or is it both. Im asking honesty because this thread is as random as they come. Floyds gone and yet some how he's in a dream match with sergio.
      make a thread about your questions and i will answer. in this thread it is a simple question. i remember when small minded individuals claimed floyd would never face mosley then discredited that victory.

Comment

make a thread about your questions and i will answer. in this thread it is a simple question. i remember when small minded individuals claimed floyd would never face mosley then discredited that victory.
        nah I dont pluck random thoughts from my head and make them into threads.

"hmmm, i definitely think Andre Ward would be a tougher fight for floyd than Sergio. Im going to make a thread about it! I cant wait for the responses! "

Comment

nah I dont pluck random thoughts from my head and make them into threads.

"hmmm, i definitely think Andre Ward would be a tougher fight for floyd than Sergio. Im going to make a thread about it! I cant wait for the responses! "
          thats a valid thought. sog is fighting at a new school weight class and should be able to make the actual weight class if necessary especially if its for a big payday against floyd. i still think sergio would be tougher than andre against floyd.

Comment

thats a valid thought. sog is fighting at a new school weight class and should be able to make the actual weight class if necessary especially if its for a big payday against floyd. i still think sergio would be tougher than andre against floyd.
            haha, and thats all i needed to know. thanks

Comment

haha, and thats all i needed to know. thanks
              at 160? who do think is a tougher fight for floyd?

Comment

Martinez is a middleweight and Pacqiiao a small welterweight so Martinez has the advantage, but I doubt Mayweather would ever fight either.

Comment

tell pac to take the test with no cut offs. hes the only one holding up the fight

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
                    Martinez is a middleweight and Pacqiiao a small welterweight so Martinez has the advantage, but I doubt Mayweather would ever fight either.
                    it is a toss up but i feel sergio would be tougher...

Comment

it is a toss up but i feel sergio would be tougher...
                      interesting, a toss up between manny and sergio. So if sergio is a tougher fight than Ward, than who would be tougher for floyd.

Ward or Manny?

Comment

Working...
                      X