No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Ali was more selfish, Manny is about helping the people"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
    Manny Pacquiao is a better man than the loud-mouthed, arrogant Cassius Clay.
    yeah you know both as men. Cashius Clay? racist canadian fggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
      You're another Tunney. I'll let you figure that out. "Electronic rays?" Are you insane?
      Ah, you hit on it.....more or less. Especially bringing out the word "insane". I was too polite and was showing delicacy by asking you, only in an oblique way, whether you suffered any symptoms of advanced paranoia. I was just too polite to ask you outright, although your letters show considerable signs of an "unsettled" mind. But I'm sure you'll get better......someday.

Who is this Tunney you mention... a friend of yours?? You speak of him with familiarity.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Where's the rest of your megilla?? I don't see it except below.

There's no point in quoting an item from a BOOK written by someone hoping to make money from it, and, knowing everyone believes he beat Ali 3 times, would get considerable reflected glory from people believing that Ali was the best ever. In fact Norton doesn't even say that he says, whilst HE was around. That only covers a few years.

And....so that I don't waste any more time on your futile rubbish, I'd like you to read again what I said. I referred to WRITERS...ANALYSTS....EXPERTS, specifically. And in "experts" I did no include fighters themselves, unless they were long retired, had made their name as experts, and were recognised as being very knowledgeable. Like for instance, Nat Fleischer, the Founder and Publisher of Ring Magazine for over 50 years, when it was known as "The Bible of Boxing" and Fleischer was known as Mr. Boxing".

Oh, I can put up many more examples. But I'm not going to do your homework for you. Besides, you claimed 100 percent of Ali's "contemporaries" had a negative opinion or didn't think he was the greatest. My ONE example proves that you lied and don't know what you're talking about. That's all I needed. Try again,Tunney Light. Nat Fleischer said a lot of silly things. Such as "Frazier is not a hard puncher" among other things lol. More important, how many times did Fleischer step in the ring with Ali, Foreman, or Holmes? Or any professional fighter?I'll take Ken Norton's word over a man that's been dead for how long now?

Comment

Ah, you hit on it.....more or less. Especially bringing out the word "insane". I was too polite and was showing delicacy by asking you, only in an oblique way, whether you suffered any symptoms of advanced paranoia. I was just too polite to ask you outright, although your letters show considerable signs of an "unsettled" mind. But I'm sure you'll get better......someday.

Who is this Tunney you mention... a friend of yours?? You speak of him with familiarity.

You who Tunney is. Considering he sent you a gift under his "carnivore" name.. I wonder what Tunney likes about you lol? Someone named "Wlad Owns" apparently likes you too. I wonder why lol? Try again. Or maybe you're just senile.
          Last edited by Calilloyd; 05-11-2010, 05:17 PM.

Comment

[/B]

Why is his religion relevant? Oh I forget. It's pea brain Edgarg asking the question. After all he thinks Jim Jeffries had a better chin than Ali and the Klitschko's are the best conditioned fighters in history.
            I missed this, how nice to see that you are keeping up your sterling standards. You seem to know Ali very well, perhaps related??

Ali's religion is not relevant per se, just mentioned to give his reason (a stupid one to be sure) why he divorced his wife. He was VERY unstable in those years.

However, you forget, that had he not become a muslim he would not have changed his name. Do you want to argue that irrefutable point??

Perhaps you know another Muhammed Ali who never was a muslim eh??

Comment

[/B]

You who Tunney is. Considering he sent you a gift under his "carnivore" name.. I wonder what Tunney likes about you lol? Someone named "Wlad Owns" apparently likes you too. I wonder why lol? Try again. Or maybe you're just senile.
              What do you mean by "you who Tunney is"?? This makes no sense, at least to me. It seems to make sense to you, but then.......... are you sure you don't feel rays pointed at you....???

Did you also hate your mother??

I have no idea who Tunney is except that he writes sometimes interesting posts. Are you saying that he also uses the name Carnivore, and sent me a gift?

Might I ask, how do you "know" these things?? Did you hate your father...?? Do you feel a tingling in your left elbow by any chance.......??

Comment

I missed this, how nice to see that you are keeping up your sterling standards. You seem to know Ali very well, perhaps related??

Ali's religion is not relevant per se, just mentioned to give his reason (a stupid one to be sure) why he divorced his wife. He was VERY unstable in those years.

However, you forget, that had he not become a muslim he would not have changed his name. Do you want to argue that irrefutable point??

Perhaps you know another Muhammed Ali who never was a muslim eh??

Unless you're a woman you must be pretty damn gay with your concerns for why a man divorces his wife. Do you polish your toe nails and read "Vogue" magazine too?

Comment

[/B]

Something I'd better make QUITE CLEAR. Thank you for pointing out that certain people seem to have a respect or liking for me.......as I indeed do for them. But I don't want you to get carried away with jealousy, it's a bad thing........so please understand, you're a nice person, but we can never be friends........ there are lots of lonely people out there who might like you, and who wouldn't be too particular...

Join a church choir or something.

Comment

Something I'd better make QUITE CLEAR. Thank you for pointing out that certain people seem to have a respect or liking for me.......as I indeed do for them. But I don't want you to get carried away with jealousy, it's a bad thing........so please understand, you're a nice person, but we can never be friends........ there are lots of lonely people out there who might like you, and who wouldn't be too particular...

Join a church choir or something.

Yeah Tunney and Wlad owns are some real winners. Whatever makes you happy, Dude

Comment

Unless you're a woman you must be pretty damn gay with your concerns for why a man divorces his wife. Do you polish your toe nails and read "Vogue" magazine too?
                      You are definitely losing your "edge". Very poor stuff, and this shows your lack of-not exactly education, but gentiity. Oh I'm sure you went to school, although probably lugged along by the ear, but....some of us "have it"....and some of us "don't:.... That's why I'm sort of, sorry for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X