Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Mexcian fighter ever Marquez or Chavez ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    Alright. He's not faded at all. This Pacquiao hasn't taken any punishment from bigger dudes, he hasn't fought naturally bigger fighters since 2008, and he hasn't slowed down at all. He's as fresh as a daisy, and his 2004 version and this version are just as healthy and energized. Nah, this Pacquiao isn't faded. How about you try fighting fighters who are 10-20 pounds bigger than you when you are naturally a 135 fighter. They feed this dude 7,000 calories just so that he doesn't go below the welterweight limit. But, no, you know what you are talking about. You seem like a bright dude.
    spare me your sarcasm

I never said he was in his prime, but he sure as hell didn't look "faded" as your making him out to be. To top it off, you say this fight doesn't mean anything? are you serious? This version of Pacquiao is still >>>>>> any other WW not named Floyd. Wow, hop off of Chavez's nuts for once bro. "aww man, its a laughter" "awww man" <<<---- and your talking about people getting emotional? ooook

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      spare me your sarcasm

I never said he was in his prime, but he sure as hell didn't look "faded" as your making him out to be. To top it off, you say this fight doesn't mean anything? are you serious? This version of Pacquiao is still >>>>>> any other WW not named Floyd. Wow, hop off of Chavez's nuts for once bro. "aww man, its a laughter" "awww man" <<<---- and your talking about people getting emotional? ooook
      Alright, I don't care anymore. It's just like when Bernard beat Jones a couple of years ago. That fight don't mean ****. Just like this one, it don't mean a g*damn thing. Nobody cares about these dudes anymore. They are old and on their way out. That hype isn't there at all anymore. None of these fights mean ****. It's not gonna mean anything to their legacy because people will say that Pacquiao was faded. Guess what, I didn't make the rules, but that's how it works. You think anyone gives a **** Tszyu beat Chavez and knocked him out? No. It's all about when these dudes fought each other that counts. Besides, Pacquiao was already moving down the P4P list before the Marquez fight. He was getting replaced by some old dudes and some new dudes. So, please get off Marquez d*ck, you are riding too hard. Stop jumping on these dudes as soon as they get a win. Was it a good win for Marquez? Yeah. But, people are riding this dude way too hard off a fight he was loosing and looking his age.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        That's right Marquez or Chavez Snr ?

explain reasons for your answer
        This thread deserves a poll.

Comment

Alright, I don't care anymore. It's just like when Bernard beat Jones a couple of years ago. That fight don't mean ****. Just like this one, it don't mean a g*damn thing. Nobody cares about these dudes anymore. They are old and on their way out. That hype isn't there at all anymore. None of these fights mean ****. It's not gonna mean anything to their legacy because people will say that Pacquiao was faded. Guess what, I didn't make the rules, but that's how it works. You think anyone gives a **** Tszyu beat Chavez and knocked him out? No. It's all about when these dudes fought each other that counts. Besides, Pacquiao was already moving down the P4P list before the Marquez fight. He was getting replaced by some old dudes and some new dudes. So, please get off Marquez d*ck, you are riding too hard. Stop jumping on these dudes as soon as they get a win. Was it a good win for Marquez? Yeah. But, people are riding this dude way too hard off a fight he was loosing and looking his age.
          Are you really comparing this fight to Hopkins and Tszyu's wins over a shot version of Jones and Chavez who were not even ranked within there own divisions and hadn't won a legitimate fight in years? wow, you are really reaching here kid. Your telling me to get off of Marquez's nuts? I already said he isn't greater then Chavez ******. You on the other hand have a hard on for Chavez because a couple of people online are comparing him to JMM.

Comment

Chavez beat everybody in his era, and he stayed in there too long but he was still the best Mexican champion, he is still el Gran champion de mexico. He beat , Ramirez, Camacho, Haugen, Mayweather twice, Taylor, Rosario, and he beat most of them by alot. Marquez, has wins over a faded Barrera, and gave Pacman some good fights and then finally KO'd him. Chavez all the way! Marquez is great for his era but no better than Morales or Barrera but I would put him right up there with Morales and Barrera now.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
              both have a better resume than floyd the chicken heart
              You are not a boxing fan. You are a hater.

Comment

Are you really comparing this fight to Hopkins and Tszyu's wins over a shot version of Jones and Chavez who were not even ranked within there own divisions and hadn't won a legitimate fight in years? wow, you are really reaching here kid. Your telling me to get off of Marquez's nuts? I already said he isn't greater then Chavez ******. You on the other hand have a hard on for Chavez because a couple of people online are comparing him to JMM.
                Man, **** you. I don't go around reading your ****. I don't give a **** what you said. Like I said, some of these dudes are riding on Marquez way too hard off of his last win. The resumes say it all, in my opinion. I have an opinion, and I am entitled to one. I don't need you bad mouthing me like some tough guy on the internet. We can handle this, though.

Comment

Man, **** you. I don't go around reading your ****. I don't give a **** what you said. Like I said, some of these dudes are riding on Marquez way too hard off of his last win. The resumes say it all, in my opinion. I have an opinion, and I am entitled to one. I don't need you bad mouthing me like some tough guy on the internet. We can handle this, though.
                  LOL look at this ****** trying to act hard online. GTFO kid, and hop of JCC SR's nuts. LOL @ your dumb ass comparing this win to B Hop & Tszyu's wins over Jones and JCC SR.

you lose all posting credibility when you say stupid shit like this. :*******:

Comment

LOL look at this ****** trying to act hard online. GTFO kid, and hop of JCC SR's nuts. LOL @ your dumb ass comparing this win to B Hop & Tszyu's wins over Jones and JCC SR.

you lose all posting credibility when you say stupid shit like this. :*******:
                    **** you, you f*ggot. It's like, if you are for Chavez why are you even arguing for? Dumb b*tch.

Comment

**** you, you f*ggot. It's like, if you are for Chavez why are you even arguing for? Dumb b*tch.
                      LOL

im arguing the dumb ass comparisons and points your trying to make. Can you be anymore emotional over a fighter?

suck it easy puto :*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X