Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights You Have To Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teon Kennedy vs Jorge Diaz, a technical fighter with suspect defense against a pressure fighter with suspect defense can lead to a very entertaining fight, which was the case here. Steve Smoger did a very good job of not stepping in too quickly when Diaz was badly hurt in the 6th and in the early part of the 7th which allowed Diaz to fight his way back into the fight.

Comment

• Erik Morales vs Marcos Maidana. This was a very good fight, what made this a great fight was the performance from the aging, one eyed Erik Morales. One of the most inspirational performances in recent times IMO.

Comment

• Mike Gavronski vs Tyrell Hendrix, entertaining swing bout fron a recent episode of FNFs.

Comment

• Ortiz vs Berto is simply a MUST WATCH Fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Ortiz vs Berto is simply a MUST WATCH Fight!
            Great fight, especially the first 6 rounds. Would be better if the ref warned Berto about holding more than the one time he did the whole fight. But it might not have gone 12 rounds either if he did that.

Comment

• Jorge Arce vs Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                Jorge Arce vs Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

Was it a war? I missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Was it a war? I missed it.
                  There was some very good action in the fight, not a FOTY type fight but the type of fight that would have you appreciating both fighters' efforts. Tough and gritty fight.

Comment

There was some very good action in the fight, not a FOTY type fight but the type of fight that would have you appreciating both fighters' efforts. Tough and gritty fight.
                    I enjoyed that one. I though Vazquez could have fought smarter, but going for the knockout made the fight more entertaining.

Comment

I enjoyed that one. I though Vazquez could have fought smarter, but going for the knockout made the fight more entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X