Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibility Of Rigo Becoming An Bantamweight Champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility Of Rigo Becoming An Bantamweight Champion?

If those "champions" at 122 wont step up to the plate again then Rigo need to be active...his Japan journey was successful and he already got an offer for a May fight in Japan. Japan got 2 champions @ 118 right now. If Rigo already got 500k for fighting a not known japanese then he will get another and even better payday for a title fight i would guess. There are a lot of factors which would make that highly imaginable and easy to market...the king Rigo returns to Japan to fight an undefeated japanese champion.

What do you guys think? Do Rigos team and japanese boxing promoters already got this option in mind? Do the japanese champions even want to fight Rigo now after seeing what he did to Amagasas face? And how would you like it? Would it be too easy to fight guys that are just a little bit bigger than him? But i think it would be a step up in comparison to his last few fights at least.

Don't you ever get tired of hanging from Rigondeaux's little d*ck? :bukkake:

Comment

I want him to face the Ukrainian

Comment

I would like to see Shinsuke Yamanaka vs Rigondeaux at 118 or 122. World champion, unbeaten, skilled southpaw... Obviously a much better - although much smaller - fighter than Amagasa.

Rigondeaux should accept the offer to fight in Japan again if no one wants it over here. Probably against Shingo Wake.

Comment

Working...
        X