Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who would benefit from having another trainer and underrated trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters who would benefit from having another trainer and underrated trainers

I believe Amir Khan would benefit from working with another trainer...havent really seen him improve as a fighter even though he has had success with Freddie Roach who is a good trainer but a bit overrated in terms of improving guys, most of the guys with him were established not works in progress or novices.

,..,Id say he would benefit from working with emmanuel steward who would improve his jab and make him sit down on his punches more

other guys.....Jean Pascal all the physical tools need to work on punching technique and ring generalship jab as well , Zab Judah waited too late, Paul Williams to sew up that defense use jab more, Andre Berto defense and jab,

Both Amir Khan and Pacquiao could have been closer to being complete boxers had they gone to Robert Garcia.

Comment

yea robert garcia is a good trainer was a helluva a fighter...got into checking out his fights a while ago...he is a good trainer to, he often keeps real in the corner...John Scully is an underrated trainer, as well as the guy training Devon Alexander, cant believe I for got his name....Brother Nazim is finally getting his due

Comment

Nacho Beristan for Latino boxers or Spanish Speakers

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          Nacho Beristan for Latino boxers or Spanish Speakers
          very underrated to me...he is one of the best at combining offensive strategy and defensive techniques...if i was a pro Id like to work with him or Teddy Atlas(speaks his mind doesnt shoot you ****)

Comment

David Price

Comment

Nacho Beristan is very underrated.

Comment

I've been saying for a few years that Andre Berto and Paul Williams need new trainers. Paul would become a great fighter if he had Manny Steward as a trainer.He needs to learn to use his height and reach as an advantage. He could add 5 more years on his career fighting smart. Berto needs a guy who can teach him to properly use all his assets. He has too much speed to be fighting in the style he fights. He's always looking to KO his opponent with every punch instead of setting it up. I think Buddy McGirt would be excellent for him.

Comment

Pedro Díaz is one of the best right now !

Comment

Linares should go to the Romanza Gym and train under Nacho...

also Nacho > Roach, both Mayweathers, Steward , Richardson

Comment

Working...
                    X