Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson enters world of pigeon racing

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4999734

Tyson enters world of pigeon racing

NEW YORK -- Former world heavyweight champ Mike Tyson will take flight on Animal Planet with a new sport -- pigeon racing.

The network this week announced a new reality show that will pit Tyson, a novice pigeon racer, against serious competitors.

The show is currently titled "Taking on Tyson" and promises to bring audiences inside this "intensely competitive and bizarrely fascinating world."

Tyson has raised pigeons all his life but will take to the rooftops as a racing rookie. The network says he'll be assisted by a colorful team of pigeon experts as he rears, trains and races them.

The show is scheduled to be taped this spring in New York City and air early next year.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

great !

thats just fantastic , good to see mike doing his thing ... hes back on his own two feet , with the hangover , his documentary , winning a golden globe , defenetly a better come back than the one in '95 , btw is that his recent picture ? damnn mikes lost mad weight then ..

Comment

Comment

really happy for mike honestly! seeing his documentary last year i learned how important pigeons were to him as a kid so reading this right now makes a bit emotional lol. i love mike and he's a great guy.. wish him nothing but the best and i hope he continues doing things that make him happy and that he loves! best wishes mike!!

Comment

After watching his Tyson documentary last year, I can't help but feel sorry for mike for how his career, life ended up.. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life

Comment

Glad to see the man happy seems like he is finaly at peace with his demons god bless him.

Comment

pigeons/doves symbolizes PEACE..

Comment

This totally makes my day. So long as they don't paint Tyson in a negative light for mass appeal I will watch every week.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-amiraan View Post
                  thats just fantastic , good to see mike doing his thing ... hes back on his own two feet , with the hangover , his documentary , winning a golden globe , defenetly a better come back than the one in '95 , btw is that his recent picture ? damnn mikes lost mad weight then ..
                  That picture was taken years ago, judging from his T-shirt. That Brazil jersey is from 2002-2003.

Comment

This is the gayest **** i have ever seen

Comment

Working...
                    X