Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jens Pulver Loses for the 8th Time in his Last 9 fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jens Pulver Loses for the 8th Time in his Last 9 fights.

He needs to hang them up.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/8/15...ading-legend-a

he says he needs the money, he will not retire as long as he keeps getting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      Pulver is turning into a worse version of Shamrock.. Needs the money but loves to fight even though he knows deep down he still shouldnt be fighting...

Comment

Why? Just Why?

I love Lil Evil as much as the next guy, but I will not watch any of his fights anymore. I don't have the heart deal with it. Same goes for Ken Shamrock. Chuck Liddell is quickly falling into that path.

These guys need to take the high road, can quit being so prideful, and retire like Frank Shamrock.

These guys are grown men and have the right to make money and fight because that is what they love to do. But as a fan, I have the right to not watch these guys make a mockery of their former selves. I will always be a fan of Shamrock, Pulver, and now Liddell. But this is beyond pathetic.

Comment

thats sad man. he needs to hang em up but i doubt he will

Comment

I love Jens, but he definitely has some Ken Shamrock quality about him now.

Comment

I guess the good news is that most of them were first round submissions. He's only been TKO'd once in the past 6 fight skid, and KO'd once more over the 9 fights. The last 4 have all been first round subs, one of which was in under a minute, and two more which were in under two minutes. So, it's not like he's going out and getting concusions every time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                I guess the good news is that most of them were first round submissions. He's only been TKO'd once in the past 6 fight skid, and KO'd once more over the 9 fights. The last 4 have all been first round subs, one of which was in under a minute, and two more which were in under two minutes. So, it's not like he's going out and getting concusions every time out.
                pulver's weakness was always BJJ, he doesn't like to be on his back but i think he's getting better, he caught some kid in a guillotine, i don't think he's ever won by sub before. i hate to see him take so many losses but it's not like he's taking punishment, he's just getting beaten by technique and skill, lol, he needs to spend more time working on submission escapes if he wants to keep fighting

Comment

Working...
                X