No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Love The Danny Garcia Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think Dannys win over Zab is being overhyped

Danny went through deep waters and was caught with some big shots by a small guy.

Danny was huge compared to Zab, looked like 20lbs heavier

Danny would be favourite against Khan in my eyes, but Khan still has a shot, he'd need to come with a new gameplan, i.e don't stand and trade

I think Khan just needs to get in with the best, there is not point of wasting time. If he loses he loses, if he wins he wins, that's boxing for you

Look at Zab

Comment

You may think so now. However as your world is spinning and you don't know which way is up, you'll remember why.

Comment

just because you have a fan base doesn't mean you deserve a title shot. He lost what about a year ago to Garcia? In non-controversial style. He's had a new trainer for one fight, what has he done to merit a rematch? In a stacked division he barely beats the one guy no one was talking about and now he wants a rematch? GTFOHWTBS

Comment

Garcia by KO.

Comment

Khan get's rocked, wins a tight UD in my opinion

Comment

Khan's chin can't take Garcia's punches. Unless he can box a flawless 12rds, it'll end just like the first fight.

Comment

Garcia KO's him again. I think he just has Khan's number.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  I also think Dannys win over Zab is being overhypedDanny went through deep waters and was caught with some big shots by a small guy.

Danny was huge compared to Zab, looked like 20lbs heavier

Danny would be favourite against Khan in my eyes, but Khan still has a shot, he'd need to come with a new gameplan, i.e don't stand and trade

I think Khan just needs to get in with the best, there is not point of wasting time. If he loses he loses, if he wins he wins, that's boxing for you

Look at Zab
                  ....you dudes never seem to amaze me...smh

did that win bolt Danny into the p4p rankings?!?...NO!!!...so whats your point?!?....without the Zab win, many would still pick him to beat Khan in a rematch...again, whats your point?!?

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                    Khan has to say he wants Garcia, but deep down inside he has to know he just isn't ready for that rematch.
                    His fight with Diaz was suppose to be an easy homecoming fight, and it turned into a nightmare for Khan. Diaz almost pulled of a huge upset.

GoldenBoy will give Khan another soft touch in December. Wouldn't be surprised if they lure the other Diaz who just came out of retirement. Juan Diaz is pretty soft fisted, slow, Khan should be able to beat him.

In the meantime Matthysse or Peterson will fight Garcia.
                    thats real talk!!!...good post!!

Comment

KHAN Needs To Learn How To Stay Off The Canvas & Forget About Garcia!

Khan is shot.... He can't stay off the canvas to a no-name Diaz. Khan loves to talk, but he's struggling in the ring, in a division with a lot of guys that have knock out power; doesn't bode well for Amir.

Comment

Working...
                      X