Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell her you'll bench press her sissy ass

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
      I really appeciate ya'lls advice..she is fine i swear//if i get close to her i swear i will post a picture...asian woman are so damn exotic..ive never been with one..but i really like this chick been checking her out 4 awhile..this storm was the perfect excuse to talk to her..imma get her.
      Good luck bro...

Comment

what is vestin homie??
        lol thats MSG. its looks like crystal meth that chinese restaurants use. but if u tryin to get with a filipina lady, you gotta have ur **** straight, like havin a decent job, good credit and somewhat successful. equal or higher value. start learning a lil bit of tagalog, they like black dudes that speak a lil bit of it. even my girls mom (widowed) has been dating black dudes.

Comment

damn ya'll got sum fine woman..my nieghbor is a fine ass pinoy and her car got damaged from falling tree branches..i ended up going over helping her clean up her yard and **** and she started talking about the typoons that hit the phillipeans(sorry bout the spelling) and i asked her had she ever met manny..she said noand she didnt want to..(guess she knew he'd pipe her down lol)but said he gave pride to the island...any way..any tips ya'll can give me on how to get wit a pinoy lady???what are their intrest??
          just talk a lot.. respect her parents like they are your extended family.. conservative way of courting a girl.. and you'll tap her ass in no time.

Comment

#1 requirement

You need to take a bath everyday if you want to court a Pinay (I'm not saying black people doesn't bathe everyday).

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
              #1 requirement

You need to take a bath everyday if you want to court a Pinay (I'm not saying black people doesn't bathe everyday).
              no. 2 requirement:

brush your teeth twice a day

Comment

Just be yourself, Larry.
                Maybe she's into mannish black lesbians.

I keed. I keed....
                Seriously, just be yourself and if it happens, it happens.

Comment

she might be ugly as ****!! to larry xxx eyes she's pretty but to our eyes she look like a freaking chimpanzee

Comment

Originally posted by ILLipino View Post
                    she might be ugly as ****!! to larry xxx eyes she's pretty but to our eyes she look like a freaking chimpanzee

you mean she looks like your katulong gf?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      you mean she looks like your katulong gf?
                      atleast i have a GF, how bout you ***?? you queer ass mongoloid..

Comment

Working...
                      X