Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The whole "We would rather die in the ring" is such a lie..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Ultimate bait thread. Please don't feed this *******.
    Knew that the moment I saw the title but was baited in

Comment

I think there are guys in the sport that are willing to die in the ring trying. I mean margarito had his orbital bone broken against pac from the 4th round and the ****er kept moving forward.

Gatti was another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
        true it isn't a fitting badge for some but there are guys who are willing to die in the ring.
        amir khan for example he is a guy who i could see dieing in a ring.
        Not saying they're all willing to die but imo it's a trait of most British fighters that they don't really give up or quit.

Comment

Victor Ortiz died for your sins.

Comment

I believe many in particular Latin American fighters were/are willing to die in the ring rather than concede a defeat in their most important title fight. So yeah, there's an 'ethnic group' there for you to make a case of.

Comment

Didn't Mosley wanna quit against Pac because of a foot blister?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Not saying they're all willing to die but imo it's a trait of most British fighters that they don't really give up or quit.
                'British' is a nationality, not an ethnic group as TS is talking about. Brits can be anything from a white anglo-saxon to a black African.

Comment

Dont agree with Ali. He was ready to quit after the 14th Round in Manilla.

Comment

Yes and he also wanted to quit in the Canelo fight

Comment

Originally posted by Burzum View Post
                      'British' is a nationality, not an ethnic group as TS is talking about. Brits can be anything from a white anglo-saxon to a black African.
                      Yeah, I was just making the comment. I cant remember a British fighter quitting in a big fight in recent years, I'm sure at least some have, just can't recall it.

It's obvious OP is baiting Mexicans.

Comment

Working...
                      X