No announcement yet.

Floyd's I hate Arum excuse is B.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    A man convicted of bribes is more than just a " pain in the ass " Ask Rigondeaux. And no, he doesn't always get the job done.
    Rigondeaux problem was never Arum, Arum was helping him and giving him a heads up saying HBO said Rigo was boring, plus Arum would give Rigoo tailormade opponents to shine on. How is it Arums fault? also Caribe promotions and Hyde are the real culprits behind Rigo's inactivity and failure, they are the most difficult and they are fighting with each other now and gave Top Rank a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Yet, Floyd defend the white jewish racist clippers owner Donald Sterling and racist canadian Justin Bieber.

Floyd is a lame hypocrite, that Arum excuse is lame and laughable, his fight hype video showing a paper he signed saying he signed his contract and showing an outfit he supposedly was to wear for Pac is laughable as well, I could sign a contract and claim the other guy didnt sign it what does that prove? nada, anyone can post up a video of that Ross Greenburg of HBO already said that they did try to negotiate a second time quietly away from media but Floyd decided to go on a vacation yet Arum was no excuse then.

Also when Flowmos say Pac turned down 40 million flat fee, of course, he can't accept that it would break contract with his promoter that was no professional negotiation, who offers money over the fun when the opposing fighters PROMOTER is not involved, Pac would not legally be able to accept that anyway. 50 cent even said Floyd knew what he was doing he was setting up an alibi for why the fight never happened.

Offering someone money over the phone come on dude seriously? If the fight were to be made you have to negotiate with both parties involved.

Floyd actually hates Oscar more yet takes his checks, every time Floyd sees Arum he hugs him. The Arum excuse is inexcusable. If you want to get back at Arum beat his fighter and cash cow. That is what Bernard Hopkins did to Don King, he said I want to take out his last guy Tavoris Cloud and he did.
      This^^^.....

What better way to get back at the guy you claim you hate so much other than to get in the ring and whoop his cash cow? Because you don't want him to make money? LOL. Arum is already filthy rich. He wont live long enough to spend what he has banked!

Comment

I know

There's a picture of them together in 2011

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...yweather_N.htm

CBS might force the fight

We don't know he contract particulars but I remember there was a short list of opponents Floyd agreed to fight . And I think Guerrero was one of them, and a few others including Angulo. But pacquaio wasn't. But the other names I think aren't as big anymore so the PAC fight will be forced
        Last edited by jas; 12-09-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            This^^^.....

What better way to get back at the guy you claim you hate so much other than to get in the ring and whoop his cash cow? Because you don't want him to make money? LOL. Arum is already filthy rich. He wont live long enough to spend what he has banked!
            He tried doing just that-and Arum and Manny blocked the fight at least 3 times-the 2 times above and the rejection of the $40 mil 35% offer. He also refused the $10 mil step aside money but that is understandable given he would make far more.

So how exactly can he beat Arum's cash cow if Arum prevents the fight from happening?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              What job has he not gotten done?
              The Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, Rigondeaux's career, terrible ppv's and undercards. Need more?

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                What job has he not gotten done?
                Gamboa/Lopez

Comment

Actually, Oscar Delahoya made those racial claims about Arum. Mayweather never said that.

But yeah, stay true to form and blame it on the black guy lol.
                  It has nothing to do with the black guy. I clearly stated it had nothing to do about race. Anyone who thinks a rich guy is stealing from you is going to feel exactly like Floyd did. What I'm saying is Arum hasn't had any major boxing fights ruined because of his ego, Floyd has.

Comment

The Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, Rigondeaux's career, terrible ppv's and undercards. Need more?
                    ^what promoters hasnt had terrible ppv? The Mayweather Pacquiao? so that is all ARum fault it takes two to negotiate bud, and Rigondeaux? HBO is the one who didnt want him anymore Arum got him tailormade foes to shine and he didnt dispose of them excitingly. Also Caribe promotions and Hyde are the ones who made it difficult to deal with Rigo.

You do realize Arum is probably the single greatest promoter in boxing history, Don King has been obsolete for a decade, and ARum is still strong, Arum put together many legendary fights in history man.

Seriously your reasoning is childish finger pointing without any detail.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                      Gamboa/Lopez
                      Floyd/ODLH
                      Gamboa/Lopez is not a major fight, stop bringing that up. Didn't Haymon just have the same **** happen with Garcia and Herrera? Wasn't he supposed to fight Floyd? I'm not putting that on Haymon, the guy lost **** happens.

Oscar/Floyd was made, why is that an issue exactly?

Comment

Working...
                      X