No announcement yet.

Official Ricky Burns vs Ray Beltran & Undercards RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Ricky Burns vs Ray Beltran & Undercards RbR & Discussion Thread

I will be covering the whole bill tonight from ringside. I will pass a link to all the fight reports through the night when they are ready.

Regarding main event. I expect Ricky to be too good for Beltran. If Beltran doesnt push Burns back then he will get beaten from the outside. Beltran has to get inside where he is incredibly accurate.

Styles makes fights and this will be a good one.

Ricky by late TKO (could be cuts) or wide UD

Well before you put any money on it, be aware of the Memo factor.

Comment

what channel is this on?

Comment

How likely will Beltran get robbed in the UK?

I mean just in general, not Beltran specifically really. Just asking because I'm thinking of betting on Beltran and I'm not sure if I should be worried of a hometown decision. When were the last few times someone went over there in a notable fight and won on points? When were the last few times you'd say someone got robbed over there?

Comment

I think there is a better chance than you might imagine of Burns getting a ko win here but i'll predict Burns decision 116-112.

Comment

I predict burns to be ko'd.

I want something interesting to happen

Comment

Chelo was winning the fight on the cards before the stoppage. I guess it depends on how dominant you think Beltran will be.

Comment

I would put some money on the draw just in case. When Chilemba beat Bellew on a Hearn show he got a draw. I'm picking Burns to win, I think if Beltran wins it will be via stoppage.

Comment

Here we go again...

Why don't people make threads like this for fights in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Here we go again...

Why don't people make threads like this for fights in the US?
                    Because I'm already familiar with the American scene. Not too much with the British scene.

Comment

Working...
                    X