Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao paying 39.6 percent in taxes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why TS singled out Pacquiao when everyone who makes above $450,000 in a year has to pay that rate

http://www.bankrate.com/finance/taxe...ket-rates.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      thanks obama

i dont think anyone understands what a pacquiao or mayweather type fight does for the economy in vegas
      this is very bad for vegas

its not just pacquiao getting paid guys !
      100s of thousands of us citizens are losing money too !

i honestly think he should be given some kind of incentive bc of what his fights do for the local economy

ive bee to 2 hatton and marquez 3

and its just unreal
      where talking 15,000-20,000 people flooding vegas
      hotels booked
      meals eaten
      drinks
      gambling
      thats millions and millions of dollars
      Yea why not give all the 1%ers tax exemptions since they all contribute heavily to the economy, that will solve everything

That is the tax rate to fight in the US, it like ~3% higher then it was last year. Nothing is more annoying then wealthy rich people complaining about taxes and money

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
        rich or poor no one wants to pay high tax rates
        Then they can stay in eastern Asia and earn money that is so devalued. Don't come here to America, earn enough money for 8 generations in your home country and then complain about the tax rate.

He's stupid and his advisors are stupid. There are enough tax shelters in place to drop his overall tax bill by millions. That 39% is horsecrap. There are no millionaires in this country paying that much, because they have the wherewithal to carefully protect their money and shelter it and lessen the tax impact.

That 39% crap is them giving an excuse as to why it should move probably in an effort to earn a bigger fee from MGM, HBO and other partners

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Nobody likes taxes, especially 39.7 percent taxes

lol and nobody pays 39 % except the wealthiest of the country which is the top 2%... and im pretty sure you're not in the 2%...

this is just hilarious, i understand you're a fan of your favorite fighters, but now fans are standing up to the "injustice" of the tax rates on behalf of person making millions and millions.... hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Why are you blaming Obama for the greed of rich men? If you're earns millions, millions because the American fans pay to see him fight it is only right that he gives some of that back in taxes.

I'm finding this **** so funny, spent ages portraying him as a charitable man yet he's behaving like every rich prick in the world who cries about paying taxes whilst pocketing millions.
            greed>??

ITS BASIC ****ING ECONOMICS !
            something our president seems to know nothing about

THE GOVERNMENT IS THE ONLY GREEDY ONE HERE

Comment

......i hope manny would never say again that he fights for the fillipino people . It 's now clear his real motive and that;s for the money

Comment

listen i dont give a **** what manny pays
                what im saying is it is detrimental to the economy ! not just manny
                millions and millions of jobs are now overseas for the same damn reason !

this whole country is full of people who hate on the rich
                we should be celebrating success not punishing people for it !

Comment

Originally posted by inocentman View Post
                  ......i hope manny would never say again that he fights for the fillipino people . It 's now clear his real motive and that;s for the money
                  and you're just barely figuring this out lol.... make no mistake, manny pacquiao is just as much about the money as floyd mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    greed>??

ITS BASIC ****ING ECONOMICS !
                    something our president seems to know nothing about

THE GOVERNMENT IS THE ONLY GREEDY ONE HERE
                    Yes its greed. WHen you have people like Arum, who probably has $100 mil + complaining about money and taxes like he's getting robbed, then its greed.

OMG Pac wont be able to get 10 more Ferraris, that poor guy!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      manny probably doesn't even care or know about the high taxes, until bob told him, this seems more like bob using manny for his own agenda, bob is mad at obama;s tax hike and instead of him being mad he uses pacquiao.
                      how can you see my posts and you have me on ignore?

Comment

Working...
                      X