Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valero v broner at lw who u got and why ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of my heros...

I miss this legend

Comment

Valero would KO Broner in 2 rounds. Too bad he was murdered

Comment

Valero by TKO. He made DeMarco quit because he couldn't handle the power of Valero's shots. The guy was literally a beast. I remember that Valero/DeMarco fight and Valero had a huge gash in his head almost the entire fight and didn't give a fuck. Broner would probably win the first 4-5 rounds based on skill alone but his body probably wouldn't handle the power of Valero's shots.

Comment

lol valero was in a different league. Valero KO 1. Easy work. The George Foreman of the lightweight division

Comment

While neither of the 2 were proven unbeaten fighters, Im sure Valero would stop Broner in 6 rounds. Valero had power and an underrated boxing skills. I miss this man

Comment

i think valero would of ran him over

Comment

Valero by something nasty.......

Comment

Broner ran from Ponce De Leon so he might hava a heart attack being in the ring with Valero. Valero by KO. Broner may have great potential but he is totally unproven. I do give Broner credit for taking a tough fight against Demarco. After that fight I'll know more about how he might do against Valero, a real monster.

Comment

If Broner dosen't box for the full twelve he gets his brain smashed in. Valero was a beast of a man.
                    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 09-21-2012, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Valero kills broner then kills himself
                      the VERY first post..a one hitter quitter.../ thread!!

Comment

Working...
                      X