No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs DeMarco Possible For November 3, Says Shaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    I like DeMarco a lot and dispise Broner but lets get real - DeMarco is very easy to hit. Broner would roll over him. Problem is, Broner won't be able to make Lightweight so not worth mentioning.
    Broner can make 135, he's not stupid hes going to remain at LW until the fierce competition evaporates at 140, then he'll move up!

Comment

I think Broner will fight DeMarco, the Burns/Mitchell winner, and possibly Gamboa (if Gamboa beats Salgado and moves up to 135), than he's off to JWW by 2014 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I think Broner will fight DeMarco, the Burns/Mitchell winner, and possibly Gamboa (if Gamboa beats Salgado and moves up to 135), than he's off to JWW by 2014 I think.

HOLY ****!!!... Talk about wishful thinking. I'd be happy (and surprised) if one of those fight's actually get's made.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          HOLY ****!!!... Talk about wishful thinking. I'd be happy (and surprised) if one of those fight's actually get's made.
          Broner-DeMarco looks like it's going to happen.

Broner has wanted to fight Burns since Burns was a Top SFW, but Burns vacated his title and went to 135 instead. I can still see the Burns/Mitchell winner fighting Broner next Spring, it's good timing. Than, by late summer Gamboa will have returned in November against Salgado and will probably have fought in the Spring at 130 or 135, could for Broner as the biggest fight around that weight.

It's not that unrealistic.

Comment

This Boner kid is pretty good. Let's see him step up the competition first before we write off as being good. Too early to tell and too many fights to make

Comment

i think broner beats demarco, but its a 50/50 fight two top lightweights, anything can happen cause both are in a grear boxing level

ill still would be cheering for Demarco cause i want him to beat broner

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
                Do you remember the last time Broner fought a southpaw from Mexico who can punch? GBP had to save Broner's a$$ from a decision. Demarco should win if the judges aren't in GBP payroll. Lets hope Broner doesn't need a tune up and goes straight for Demarco.
                True but history DOES NOT always repeat it's self. Broner has only gotten better since then. Broner by UD or 10th stoppage.

Comment

DeMarco is too much of a risk for Broner. If it happens i will be surprised

Comment

Broner will want to protect his undefeated record like his daddy Mayweather... It will be all cherries from now on

Comment

i'm surprised broner wants this fight. since he likes to act like floyd you would think he would avoid southpaws.

Comment

Working...
                      X