No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: Me and Hopkins Respect Each Other Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: Me and Hopkins Respect Each Other Now

Only in the sport of boxing can two men trade punches and fight each other only to embrace and show a mutual respect after doing combat. Things were no different for Chad Dawson and Bernard Hopkins after they fought for Light Heavyweight supremacy in Atlantic City on April 28th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Thats better young Dawson. Chad is a good fighter but his lack of respect for Hopkins just struck a nerve with me. Good to see the Kid give the old man some much due respect

Comment

Chad is a REAL dude...respect!!!

if you EVER get the chance to sit and talk with the oldman without the cameras and sound bite takers in his face then you will see why Chad respects the man!!

Comment

It's probably easier for Bernard to respect somebody who whipped his a55.

I bet he has a little more respect for white fighters after Calzaghe whipped his a55 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post

I bet he has a little more respect for white fighters after Calzaghe whipped his a55 as well.
          move on my dude...its all good, you don't like B.Hop!!..we get the pic like a Kodak moment!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post

That's laughable calslappy pinchas like a girl. And he barely won . He got dropped and a broken nose. Worst puncher in history maybe. Hopkins said he hits like his sister

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              move on my dude...its all good, you don't like B.Hop!!..we get the pic like a Kodak moment!!
              LOL.........

secondzout, i was happy to hear that bernard hopkins, showed good sportsmanship, in sitting down with chad dawson....secondzout, i always said that chad dawson, in fighting a tough philly guy who can box, and has defense, like bernard hopkins, whether he won or lost, would be the best experience that chad dawson can get...secondzout, it is also good, to see that chad dawson, reached out to bernard hopkins, because that is the type of maturity a young champion needs, to keep growing...

Comment

Thats whats up.Hopkins passed the torch and it is in good hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  Hopkins said he hits like his sister

At least he was entertaining. Despite the BS, there's no escaping his record, either.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    You're right, I don't and for more reasons that I can count on one hand.

The biggest reason I don't like him is that he's a complete racist jerk.

I can respect his craft though and he had a good run. I'm glad his garbage style may be gone for good, I must admit.

Comment

Working...
                    X